23

*Adrian's POV*

"Come on, Scott!" I yell from downstairs.

"You can't rush perfection," She yells from my room upstairs.

She's getting ready for me to take her on a little "date" to the diner. I'm in black hoodie, blue jeans, and white shoes.

I'm wearing a hoodie because it's supposed to rain.

I look up to the sound of shoes on the stairs and meet eyes with Taylor.

"Gosh you look beautiful," I say while taking in her whole body.

She's wearing high waist jeans, a white crop top, and white high top shoes.

I see a slight blush creep on her cheeks and she slightly looks away.

"Thank you, Gomez," She says, "You look very good as well."

She walks all the way down the stairs and plants a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Your lip gloss is very nice," I say to her.

She giggles in response and rolls her eyes.

"Come on," She says while grabbing the keys to her car and making her way out the door.

Yeah she wanted to take her car because she wants to drive and I refuse to let her drive my baby.

I run ahead of her and open up her car door.

"After you, madame," I say.

"Thank you so much," She says and gives me a peck then sits inside her black Mercedes.

I hop into the passenger seat and she pulls out of the driveway.

She turns on some Rihanna and begins to sing her heart out.

I quickly pull out my phone and video this moment.

"Hey don't do that," She says while hiding her face from my phone.

"Why not? You look amazing," I reply back with a smile.

"Here. Video this," She says and pulls me into her at a red light.

I put the phone on us and she crashes our lips together and it begins to heat up and get more passionate by the second.

She puts her hand on my neck but before we could go any further a car honks making us stop.

I stop recording and Taylor looks at me before turning her eyes back on the road and she continues her singing.

"You know, you're very cute when you sing," I say as I open her car door for her to get out.

"Thank you, Gomez," She says and takes ahold of my hand and walks me to the door.

We walk inside and get seated at a booth near a window where the city view is amazing.

I sit first so I'm closest to the window then Taylor sits in the same seat as me.

She immediately takes ahold of my hand and lays her head on my shoulder as we look over the menu together.

"What should I get, baby?" She asks.

"Anything that you'd like, my love," I reply back with a smile.

There's nothing that could possibly ruin this moment with Taylor. I've officially fallen head over heels for her.

I look at her as she continues to look at the menu. She's concentrating so hard that her eyebrow slightly raises.

"I think I'm going to get some cheese fries with a milkshake, what about you?" She asks me while looking at me with those soft blue eyes.