꧁༺ 𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓲𝓷 ༻꧂

Honestly, I decided to make another fanfic because I have been wanting to make both an isekai'd and JJK fanfiction for the longest and I just thought let me put it together.

≋*≋*≋*≋

Why did I eat that extra portion of fries?

Was it worth it?

Fuck yes.

You clutched the bottom of the toilet for support as you tried to push out what felt like pandemonium being released. Breathing heavily every few seconds as you use all your strength to excrete a powerful push force. The pain was unbearable.

"Uh... Are you alright in there, honey?" Your Mom knocked on the door.

"Just fine, Mom" ​​You were just about to be able to let out before going back to letting out painful groans.

Your toes were curling, as it felt like the pain was never coming to an end.

God, Father, I know You can hear me,

Please!

JUST RELIEVE ME OF THIS MISERY!

The sound of a loud, heavy plop hitting the water was let out. Everything was silent for a moment. You made a sigh of relief. Thank God, I live for another sunrise.

After cleaning yourself up and washing your hands, your legs still felt like jelly from the battle you just had with the toilet, to the point where it made you feel slightly faint.

"Why do I feel so...—?"

Just as you took a step outside the toilet, all you felt was your body hitting the floor and falling unconscious.

Wait, I didn't mean literally relieve me!

≋*≋*≋*≋

"Congratulations, the baby is a girl!"

Why can't I open my eyes?

"Oh wow... She looks gross"

Damn, who's momma is that?

"Himari, don't say that! Even you looked like this once"

You felt like you were being moved around as if you were in the arms of people. You felt your body being placed in a pool of water and being washed all over, this caused you to cry out in confusion.

"Argghfoorrgahh—?!"

Why does it sound like I'm a baby?

With all your small strength you mustered up, you opened your eyes and saw a woman in a nurse uniform smiling down at you. Too shocked to even react, you stayed silent but let out a confused baby sound as she washed you and wrapped you up in warm bundles of cloth, holding you securely in her arms. She walked over to a bed, where a pretty, young woman was lying down, with an older woman sitting by her side.

"Your baby is so adorable! I've never dealt with such a docile baby before"

The nurse passed you to the arms of the woman who supposedly gave birth to you, she looked down at you with kind burgundy eyes and her burgundy hair tickling your face which made you giggle from the light touch it made.

"Aww, she doesn't look as gross now, Mom"

Your grandmother leaned over the bed to get a look at you, she frowned a bit at your appearance.

"Did she have to take the appearance of that man? Nonetheless, she is a pretty gem"

How backhanded of you, granny...

Your mother, Himari, passed you to your grandmother as she wanted to rest from giving birth. Your grandmother rocked you in her arms cooing at how cute you were.

Maybe those fries weren't worth it.