꧁༺ 𝓒𝓻𝓸𝔀 ༻꧂

Guess who finished her second yearrrrrrrrrrr!! 🤪🤪
I submitted my last assignment and I'm on summer break!

Also, has anyone watched Baby Reindeer on Netflix? That show is crazyyyyy.
Martha is on a whole different level of delusional

≋*≋*≋*≋

"The only fly I see here is you!"

You went to sit down on the opposite side of the couch, so you were facing the guest and the intruder.

Once you had sat down, your grandmother pinched your ear at your comment directed to Gojo. Even through his blindfold, you could tell he was enjoying you getting told off by Sayuri.

"Now apologise!" Sayuri crossed her arms at you.

"I..r...y" You looked down to the ground.

Gojo had his elbows on his knees so he could lean forward, closer to you. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that?" He teased out.

You gripped the clothes on your legs, gritting your teeth, still looking away "I said...I'm...rry"

"Oops! Nu-uh, I just didn't catch that last part" He poked his ear out towards you using his hand.

You deeply inhaled through your nose, trying to calm yourself. "I said I'm s-sorry—"

"—In fact, why don't you say 'I am super duper sorry, Mr strongest, most beautiful man alive'?" He booped your nose. "Boop!"

You grabbed your hands together, giving him a fake smile and said, "I am super, duuuper sorry! Mr strongest~, most determined,—" Gojo leaned back with a hand on his chin nodding.

"Most skilled, most greatest— GROOMER ALIVE!" You screamed slamming your hands on the table.

Gojo clutched his pearls, "I am all those things, except the last part!"

Sayuri pinched your ears, pulling you back onto your seat.

"Satoru, the young lady has already apologised" Nanami stated, he pulled the back of Gojo's collar, so he was sitting up straight. "Now, let me do the talking"

EEEEEEE! Nanami just called me a young lady! MANNERSSSS!~

Please do ALL the talking! Yes and thank you!

You, your mother and your grandmother all sighed, dreamily in sync at how Nanami had taken control of the room, so quickly.

"My name is Nanami Kento, I understand there was a little—Who am I kidding?— a large misunderstanding, last night. As a representative of our school, I sincerely apologise for his wrongdoings. My colleague was simply scouting and so it happens, your lovely daughter—"

PRAISE ME MORE!

"—would make a wonderful student at our school." Nanami finished, taking a sip of his tea.

You could see your mother and grandmother eyeing each other from each side of the couch.

"As much as we'd like to believe that, your colleague came to our doorstep dressed as a Pizza delivery man..." Sayuri gave a tiny glare at Gojo. "I just find it hard to believe that he was scouting dressed like that"

Nanami firmly nodded, understanding. "I wholeheartedly agree, however, the man beside me is a very respected individual. Dare I say, he is the most talented teacher we have at our school. So for him to want your daughter to attend our school must be taken very highly."