꧁༺ 𝓟𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓸𝓬𝓴 ༻꧂

I just wanna say thank you guys for reading! 500+ reads is crazyyy

(;'༎ຶ益༎ຶ')♡

≋*≋*≋*≋

"I don't why you had to go ahead and scream like a big bitch baby"

"Maybe it's because you were under my sheets like a fucking pervert!"

"I wanted to say good morning!"

You crossed your arms, huffing and looking away from the now smaller lizard. After your blood-curdling scream in the morning, you were punished to go get groceries, since you were expecting to have guests come by later today.

"That's not how normal people say good morning"

"Baby, am I a 'normal person'?" He lay across both your shoulders, and from the corner of your eye you saw him give you a 'really?' look.

"You right. You're a tryhard, Godzilla Kinnie." Gasping with offence, the lizard bumped heads with you.

"For your information, Godzilla copied me! Nobody is better—" He snapped his tail in the air, along with the sound of a whip hitting the ground. "Than the original"

You stopped walking, placing your hands on your hips. "And what's the name of this original you speak of?"

Slithering off your shoulders and onto the ground in front of you he posed, dramatically.

"Why me! I am The Unholy Matrimony of Chaos and Order!—" You watched as the small lizard waved his arms around, his voice wasn't as deep as when he was big and it was less intimidating.

"I am The Infernal Monarch Of Desolation!— The Behemoth Of An Endless Insatiable Hunger!— Hey, where are you going?!" He screamed when he saw you walking away, catching up to you he climbed up your shoulders. "I still have to get through my five other titles!"

You rolled your eyes away from the beast. "I only asked for your name, not your criminal record"

"That's so boring" He groaned.

"Fine by me" You shrugged staying silent, but smirked internally knowing the lizard was growing irritated at you ignoring him.

"Drakkar" You turned your head to face him when he said it quietly.

"My name is Drakkar," He said more confidently this time.

"Nice to meet you, Drakkar" You grinned at him and introduced yourself.

A warm feeling came over your cheeks when you felt the Drakkar rub his head against your cheeks, a deep sound coming from him.

Oh my gosh! Is he purring?! So cuteeee!

"NOW FEED ME! RAHHHAHAHA!" Drakkar boasted, following with a loud hearty laugh.

Wow, look how quick he is to ruin things.

No wonder his ex broke up with him.

≋*≋*≋*≋

Shopping with Drakkar was like a mother catching their child putting stuff in the cart, then finding it and telling the child to put it back. But instead, Drakkar would find other things and put them inside. It was a constant wheel of torture.