꧁༺ 𝓝𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱 ༻꧂

Junpei was nervous.

No, nervous couldn't even describe it.

He was petrified.

Ever since the first time you and he had met, you both would meet every week and hang out. Whether it be at the park, at his house or your house. Now, it's been a good few years since the start of your friendship and today was the first time he was going to have a sleepover. Sure he was excited but there was one remaining fact that left him blushing heavily.

You were a girl.

Junpei felt the palms of his hands begin to sweat and gripped the straps of his backpack harder as he started to see your house in the distance. The reason why you guys had even planned to do a sleepover was that you hadn't even watched  'The Twidark Saga series' yet. Junpei being Junpei immediately suggests the idea of having a sleepover to watch all of the movies.

As the boy got closer he saw you standing in front of your house, waving your arm at him.

"Jun! About time you got here, I was about to start eating all the snacks" You said it was you, but actually, it was Drakkar who kept annoying you into using your energy so he could eat it.

Before Junpei could say anything, you pulled him into a tight hug, greeting him. He wasn't shocked by the contact, he was when you first hugged him. Even now, he still can't stop his face from exploding every time you wrap your arms around him like that.

Junpei wasn't oblivious to the small feelings he had for you, but rather embarrassed thinking you wouldn't like him like that. He just thought you deserved better. As much as he wanted to get closer, he sat comfortably at this distance where neither of you could get hurt, or where he could potentially ruin this great friendship between you.

He let you drag him inside, while greeting your mother and grandmother and up to your bedroom. He closed the door behind him, still trying to control his heart from jumping out of his chest.

"Alright! Which of the movies did you say was the first one? Old Moon? Breaking dusk?" You grabbed the movies from the shelf and laid them out on the floor.

Junpei laughed, pointing at the right DVD."No— Twidark is the first one!"

Once the both of you got comfortable on your bed, the marathon had officially started. While watching, your mind started to drift. Not that the movie was boring but ever since your first encounter with Gojo, you had not seen a single sign of this man. Not a white hair in any dark corner lurking.

By now he must have forgotten about what happened.

It's been more than a year already

You started to think that he might not have even noticed you slapping him through his infinity. Which you knew was impossible with his six eyes, but then again.

It was Gojo.

"Why is Bella shaking a ketchup bottle?" You groaned, physically feeling sick of the movie already.

Throughout the movies, you were making a lot of comments on various scenes.

"BOOO!! BELLA SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN JACOB! JUSTICE FOR JAKE!— Come on, Junpei! You agree with me right?!" You threw some popcorn at the TV in disgust at Bella's decision.

The boy didn't answer, looking away from you and by any means not trying to make eye contact.

But that's all you need to know. 

"J-Jun... No—! Y-you're— Don't tell me you're team Edward!"

He stood up on the bed, blushing furiously "E-Edward is better!"