꧁༺ 𝓡𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷 ༻꧂

It's been almost 3 months since you were born.

When your mother was able to be released from the hospital, that's when you found out that you were in Japan, specifically Tokyo. It wasn't hard to figure out since you recognized a few landmarks like the Tokyo Tower or Tokyo Sky tree.

You weren't exactly annoyed about being Isekai'd, but being reborn as a baby only meant you died in your previous world.

Did that mean I died from constipation?

If you did, you were for sure keeping that information till you were six feet under.

You weren't new to the whole Isekai trope, you thought yourself to be pretty well-versed in the fanfiction and manhwa, you just never expected it to happen to you. However, by now you should have known where exactly you were reborn. As days passed by it seemed like how a normal day would have gone back in your world.

Until today.

You were sitting in your grandmother's lap as she was having a nap by the window. Since you were only still a baby, looking outside, and watching the news was the only way for you to get any idea of where you ended up. Your eyes caught on a cute bird that was perched up on your garden fence, it happily chirped.

That's a cute Robin— WHA-WHAT THE FAWK?!

In an instant, the robin was grabbed by a long pink tongue and eaten by what looked to be a larger-than-normal frog. It was disturbing to even look at, from the large lumps on its dark green skin to the three yellow eyes it had.

Wtfwtfwtftwtfwtfwtfwtftwtf— WHAT THE ACTUAL FU—

The frog turned its gaze to look at you, it just stared. Its eyes all blinked at different moments.

You didn't know how long it was, but you stayed in a staring contest with the frog. At this point, you didn't see the frog as an immediate threat, making you awkwardly wave your hand at the frog. It tilted its head at you in response, the tongue flew out sticking to its eyes,

You gave a disgusted face when you saw the tongue go back into its mouth. The frog has expanded its vocal sag making a cute frog sound before jumping out of your garden. You watched it hop away with wide eyes. Laying back against your grandmother, your heart was beating faster than ever.

Really, Jujutsu Kaisen? Of all places?!

≋*≋*≋*≋

Now that you knew where you were exiled to, it made your plans for the future you, a lot easier. Mentally, you decided that you should come up with safety precautions.

1) Do not be a dumb (Y/n) Kinnie

This was important. You were not about to involve yourself in a plot that has nothing to do with you. All because you want to see your favourite character? Hell nah. You weren't going to put the people who were taking care of you in imminent danger.

2) Pretend to not notice curses

You knew this was going to be hard, but it's best to start as early as possible. Just from looking at the frog curse, it reacted in such a weird way that you didn't want to cross out the possibility of it being your cursed technique manifesting.

3) Learning about my energy in moderation.

There was a gnawing feeling to just start training in cursed energy and be OP as hell, but something told you that would give away your position way too quickly, but just enough where it wouldn't give away that you were some miracle child. It would be dumb if you decided to go completely defenseless, unable to protect yourself and your caretakers.

Since you did live in Tokyo, you feel like it wasn't going to be a surprise to see a certain blindfolded man by some random corner of the street. That made you think:

What era am I in?

Puberty Gojo or— never mind, he was acting like a child in both eras. But the original plot does start in 2018.

You looked up to see your grandmother still dead asleep, maneuvering over her lap to check her phone that was on the table beside the couch.

16 July 2003

You sighed in relief that none of the plot had occurred yet. Calculating in your head when the star plasma incident occurs.

So if in the summer of 2006, shit goes down that means, I have three years of freedom, four if we count the Gojo's depression period, to master cursed energy before I need to lay low. That should be long enough.

Maybe after that, I can learn some martial arts.

Alright, LET'S RUN THIS SHIT!

≋*≋*≋*≋

Maybe... I just wasn't meant to learn cursed energy.

It's been two years and you have not experienced a lick of cursed energy. You were so sure that you had to focus on negative emotions to be able to manipulate cursed energy. Being unable to use cursed energy did make it easier to lay low, but is such an unfortunate boring fate.

"Are you excited, sweetie? I'm going to take you to a lovely shrine that has an amazing place to have a small picnic." Your grandmother, Sayuri, smiled gently at you holding your hand.

"Why are we going again?" You looked up at her, innocently.

One of the pros of being Isekai'd was that you got a free forever holiday. Japan was always a place you wanted to visit, eventually. Lucky for you, Sayuri was a very traditional Japanese woman so you got the full tour. The journey to the shrine was long, to the point where you started seeing more thick bundles of trees in Tokyo, which meant that you were going further away from the centre.

"We're going to pray and ask for a blessing"

"Aren't I a blessing enough, granny?" You gave a cheeky smirk, in which Sayuri gently laughed.

"More like we are going to pray for protection, deary"

You were about to ask a question in reply when your eyes caught something in the thick cut of trees. It was a curse. It was a nasty-looking one too. It was standing at maybe 9 feet tall, with grey sickly skin, long black hair, and very long black nails and it wore a dark kimono.

Damn, she needs to get those stiletto nails a refill.

You gulped nervously when it turned over to look at you and your grandmother walked past on the pavement from across the road. Quickly, looking straight ahead hoping it didn't notice you staring at it. You leveled your breathing, letting your heartbeat reach a normal beating. Sayuri had stopped at a crossing waiting for the light to turn green for pedestrians.

"H-Hey... Ca-Can-Can you see m-me?"

OH SHIT-