Chapter 218: Not My Business, Hang It High

"Run!"
Lu Keran shouted in terror.The black monster appeared outside the gym silently. If it weren't for catching sight of it, no one would have noticed.They couldn't understand why such a huge monster could move so quietly!Run? Where to run?By the time everyone came to their senses and started screaming and fleeing in all directions, the monster's claws easily broke through the reinforced windows and reached inside.The five to six meters long monster arm, with sharp claws like bright steel knives, and its fur was full of sharp steel spikes.It reached in and started clawing at everything inside—it clawed, and clawed, and clawed again.If it weren't a matter of life and death, from an outsider's perspective, it would almost seem cute.Its eyes carried a sinister smile, its movements resembling a cat poking its little paws out of a box to play with its owner.But when such a huge cat treats a group of trapped humans like mice to toy with, it's no longer funny."Crash!"The razor-sharp claws swiftly swept through, leaving long gashes on several people's bodies, spilling their contents on the spot.The hellish screams grew even more eerie, especially since they came from their own classmates.Although Wu Chengyu and a few others were scared inside, they had long been prepared.They had been hiding in the back all this time, but now, for their own safety, they grabbed a few unlucky ones and pushed them forward.One wasn't enough, so they pushed another one, and if two weren't enough, they pushed two more.They were all tall and strong, and they had recruited students who were physically fit in the class.Even if other classmates noticed their demonic behavior, besides cursing angrily, they couldn't do anything else.At this moment, it was Lu Keran who pushed Yang Xinxin and ran the fastest!It had to be said that having a wheelchair actually became an advantage for them to survive.And at this moment, Liang Yue, who had been lurking in the shadows, waiting for an opportunity, finally took action!A faint blue smoke slowly emanated from her body. She gripped the scabbard with her left hand and the hilt with her right hand, shouting loudly as she swiftly dashed towards the black monster like lightning!"Hegh!"A white blade light slashed through the air, aiming directly at the monster's neck!In this battle, Liang Yue had already burned all her strength. It was a desperate fight!If she won, it would be a narrow victory, but she and the students would survive.If she lost, she would die first!The monster was happily playing with the students, so it was unprepared for Liang Yue's sudden attack.As she approached, its black fur bristled like a hedgehog, with each hair as hard as steel nails!"Meow!"The piercing scream almost pierced eardrums.While the reaction speed of felines was indeed fast, in the blink of an eye, Liang Yue's Iaido was equally fast!The blade flashed, and large chunks of fur were cut off, falling to the ground with clinks."Pfft!"A meter-long gash appeared on the monster's neck, blood splattering everywhere!The monster, in pain, quickly retreated, emitting a roar of anger!Liang Yue had given up defense and was now attacking the monster with all her might.As the monster retreated ten meters, her figure seemed to stick to it like a ghost, slashing with her blade in mid-air!From Liang Yue's gaze, the monster also sensed the woman's determination to die!"Meow!"Its roar became even more desperate, forcing it to go on the defensive.Liang Yue's Tang Dao's attack power was astonishing. She had practiced various martial arts, including Guoshu, Iaido, Maga, and Muay Thai.Mastering more than three hundred martial arts, learning from various schools, all to pursue the most powerful combat skills!No frills, just deadly attacks!The battle outside became chaotic.The snow wall collapsed, and the walls were filled with terrifying cracks from the slashes!The students inside the gym heard the terrifying commotion outside and were too scared to move."Hiss!""Hiss!"They saw cracks appearing on the walls, some from slashes, and some from the sharp claws of the monster.They couldn't do anything now; they could only silently pray for Liang Yue's victory.That was their only hope of survival!Just as Liang Yue and the black monster were fiercely engaged, Zhang Yi and his two companions finally found the exit following their movements.Zhang Yi, Uncle You, and Fatty Xu, their appearance immediately attracted the attention of Liang Yue and the monster.Liang Yue: I've never seen them before. They're not survivors from the school. They must have come from the outside!Hope lit up in her eyes.People from the outside?They must be here to rescue them!After all, the students in this school were either wealthy or powerful, with parents who held authority, status, and wealth.She shouted to Zhang Yi and his companions, "Quick, come help me deal with this monster!"Upon hearing this, Fatty Xu raised his hand ready to act.But his hand was stopped by Zhang Yi."Brother Zhang?" Fatty Xu looked at Zhang Yi with some confusion.Zhang Yi was fixated on the woman in front of him.Such formidable swordsmanship!Without years of martial arts training and honing the art of killing, one couldn't possess such combat skills!The woman in front of him was different from the so-called masters on television who performed flashy moves. She was a true master.What's more, her terrifying strength and speed were clearly not ordinary.Another extraordinary individual, and a very powerful one in combat!Zhang Yi couldn't determine if she was friend or foe.The key point was that he came here to find someone, not to rescue unrelated people.The huge black monster was also very powerful. Acting rashly could put their group at risk.It wasn't necessary.So Zhang Yi coldly said, "No need to act. She seems capable of handling it. Let's go, we're here to rescue people!"With that, Zhang Yi walked towards the gym.Fatty Xu was stunned for a moment, scratched his head, and thought Zhang Yi made sense.He also subconsciously wanted to help because the woman was young and pretty.But upon careful consideration, he didn't know her, and if he rushed to help, she might say, "I know what you're thinking. I have a boyfriend!"How embarrassing would that be?"I'd rather not be a shrimp in someone else's mouth!"Ignoring Liang Yue's plea for help, Fatty Xu followed Zhang Yi.Uncle You, seeing Liang Yue's swordsmanship, also felt a bit fearful.He had been trained in the military and knew some military boxing, but seeing Liang Yue, he felt that if the two fought, he would surely be the one to fall."This is a dangerous woman. It's better to keep our distance."Uncle You was kind, but not a saint. Seeing that Liang Yue was not in mortal danger, he decided to go with Zhang Yi to find people first.Liang Yue was astonished. Were these three people just going to ignore her like this? Moreover, what did they want to do by entering the gym? "What are you guys doing?" Liang Yue shouted anxiously. But she didn't have the energy to be distracted. She had to focus all her strength on dealing with the huge monster in front of her. All she could do was watch helplessly as Zhang Yi and his companions barged into the gym.