Chapter 18: Our Hero!!

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Pink cartridges across across the room and hit the walls and furniture in the buildings. It left a splash of pink which bubbled and hiss.

BOOM!!

The tainted area exploded, leaving shards of wood and concrete. Numerous pot holes littered the floors and cracks climb the walls.

"Ha ha! Tis me easy heist yet!"

The Irish felon surveyed buildings interior. All the hostages on their stomachs and hands covering over their heads.

"Now ya lasses and laddies of tis' fine shop should hand over ya trinkets and bloons"

"What?" one person said confused.

Click Bang!

A red cartridge hit the person in the face and covered his eyes.

"Aaah!! My eyes!!" holding his face

"Oh g-god my eyes!!" He rubs then rolls on the floor

"I said hand over yer money!!" he spoke louder.

"Ahem..." someone coughed behind me.

"Huh? Oh looksy here" he wore a toothy grin

He faced the newcomer dressed in a yellow jumpsuit and a large with cape on his back.

"Arent tya a silly looking fellow, Mcbaldy. Ha ha!"

"Really? Trying to rob a shop wearing a skirt?" his furrow slightly.

"It ain't a skirt ya dimwit!"

"Ok..., but whats with the rainbow get up? You coming out or somethin-"

Click

Bang bang bang bang

Whoosh

Our hero raised forearm to his face and block the incoming cartridges.

Thud thud thud thud

Each one hitting his body and staining his costume red for every hit.

Dooooomm..

"No! my suit!" eyes widen from seeing the stains.

Chuk click.

Cluck cluck

The irish man opened his launcher, reached behind his back and took out cartridges. He fill the slots to reload his weapon.

*Ha ha ha.. ack!" laughing and couching.

"Aww... Mcbaldy worrin' bout Ma washin' it? Ha ha ha ha!"

Whoosh.

Saitama moved close to him. Seemingly popping infront of the man.

"Ah, Jaysus!!" the irish exclaimed.

*Grab*

"Eh?"

"Give up and pay up Beardie."

The hero's dead fish expression darkens and a hand placed on the villain's shoulder.

"You know how hard it is to clean this, huh?" the hero threatened.

All the hostages, except for the other guy rolling around, lay witness to a weird interaction between the two men. They froze and looked at each other.