Chapter 19: Baldy and Eve

This is a work of fan fiction based on Invincible and OPM, created by their original authors. I do not own any of the characters or settings from the original work, and no copyright infringement is intended. This fanfic is created solely for entertainment purposes.

...

(Ring!!~)

"That's all for today children..."

Creak...

The students chairs slide back and many stood up from their seats.

"Finally" a boy grabbed his bag.

"Oof.." a brunette girl fell back on  her chair.

"Ooh yeah!" I blond kid stretched his arms up.

The teacher placed down her book on the table and pushed up her square glasses.

"Prepare for a quiz in history tomorrow..." her eyes shifts. "Samantha.."

"Y-yes?"

She snapped her head to face the teacher as she sits. Her other classmates look at her. They whispering and snicker to each other.

"Study well young lady," she took her lesson plan. "your getting behind the rest. Catch up!" 

"Ye-yes Mrs. Pakerton.."

Samantha took her books and put it in her bag. She wore it on her bag and got out of her seat.

She walked towards the door and her classmate stepping back while she passes them. Their eyes following her, not speaking to her.

"Sigh..."

Samantha ignored them and headed outside. Her classmates who saw her walking scrambled quickly.

Tap tap tap

Thump thump

Shuffle..

"Hey! Quit pushing" a boy in a shirt said to his friend.

"Freedom!!!" Shouted a student with a skull cap.

Boom!

He ran crashing to the schools front door. The middle school children flooding out.

"No running in the halls!!" yelled a teacher with a bushy mustache.

She walked through the halls and a girl with black hair caught her eyes. She was talking near the lockers.

"What score did you get?" said a girl.

"Oh, uhmm... Its a secret. He he" the black haired girl respond with a cheeky smile.

Samantha raised her hand and gave a little wave towards the girls. She curved her lips up slightly but was rather strained.

"H-hey..." Samantha whispered.

The dark skinned brunette spotted Sam. She looked away and reached out her hand to the girl infront of her.

"Come on! Lets go." the brunette grabbed the girl.

"Wha- hey! In a hurry much Val?"

Tap tap tap...

They left and Sam was left watching them go. Putting her hand down and removing her smile, she continues to walk out of the school.

Honk! honk!

A car honked and Samantha ran to it. Opened the car door to the back seat and went inside.

Click! Thud

"What took you?" said the plump man.

"Oh uh, extra lessons dad. We have a quiz tomorrow."