Chapter 11

>>WARNING it's a bit steamy but nothing toooo steamy<<< 

"Oh Drew, stop it." I look at him seriously and he chuckles walkin' to where Jake is now standing and offers his right hand and they shake hands, the ease on both their faces comin' back slightly and I blow out a relieved breath. "Alright Drew, let the boy find his feet AND Andrew James Evans if I even think you're ready to interrogate him, you'll have me to deal with." I chuckle at Momma's mini speech and Andrew's embarrassed face. Before I could start an introduction she has Jake in a hug "Hi Jake, I'm Casey's momma, Alexa. It's so nice to finally meet you!" Jake nervously hugs back "It's nice to meet you to Mrs Evans, I've heard a lot about you from Casey" Momma lets him go and smile "Oh hopefully just good things sweet pea! Now where's my baby girl" she turns to see where I am and I walk into her open arms "Hi Momma", it's good to be home I just hope Jake will survive this.

"Alexandra, could you please let my grandbaby go, I need to see her to and I still want that pie you're busy with in the kitchen" Momma lets out a small squeal "Oh heaven above I forgot about the pie in the oven, you kids get your stuff and come taste okay?" she scurries into the house pass a smirkin' Pop and I chuckle walkin' to him "Heya Pop!" he smiles and gives me a small hug "Hey baby, now introduce me to this boy of yours" he winks and I pull him toward Drew and Jake whom seem to have hit it off quite well. I interrupt them "Pop, this is Jake. Jake, this is my granddaddy" I smile and Jake extends his hand to Pop, "It's nice to meet you sir" he smiles and Pop chuckles "Well sunny so far the feeling is mutual"

The boys start to unload our bags and I smile as Daddy's truck pulls in next to us, he opens his door and smile at me "Hey baby brown, I thought I'd beat you guys from gettin' here, did you drive alright?" he hugs me tightly and I try to squeak out an answer "Hey Daddy, oh yeah we drove fine, let me introduce you to-" I was cut off "Nice to meet you Sir. I'm Jake Matthews" I stare at their hands shakin' shocked at the guts he'd shown, Daddy isn't the smallest of guys around. Daddy gives him a smile "Well it's nice to meet ya in the flesh, hopefully this time my TV screen won't be in any type of harm" he winks at me and I feel the blush creepin' in. Jake gives a nervous chuckle not knowin' what's going on.

∞∞∞

We're lyin' on my old tree house floor, roof opened and gazin' at the stars "I absolutely love your Mom's cooking." Jake sighs as he rubs his stomach, which I know is actually a six pack but I try not to think about it, "That's hopefully not the only thing you love" he pulls me closer to him and I giggle "Now Now Mr. Matthews I had a no boys and no kissin' rule up here so you best not be tryin' to seduce me..." he breathes a breath into my neck, his husky voice makin' me jelly as he speaks "Well I sure hope I'm the exception to those rules because I..." he kisses me neck "don't think..." he kisses my jaw "I can..." he kisses the corner of my mouth "control myself..." he kisses my lips softly "Any..." he kisses me a bit longer "longer." His eyes search mine, waitin' for me to make the next move and even though my brain is tellin' me no, those blue eyes have me smackin' my lips to his and within seconds I'm on his lap and I just can't breathe his lips are on my neck, my mouth... Oh his hands don't get me startin' on his hands...

Before I knew it I had my hands grippin' his shirt and a few seconds later he tossed it to the side and I almost died, he has a body a Greek god would be jealous of. A few seconds later I feel his hands pushin' my shirt up and I lift my arms so he could pull it off completely, as soon as it lands his lips are on my body, his hand tracin' my bra's lace trimmin's. The groan comin' from his mouth encourages me and I deepen the kiss and his grip enhances by four times encouraging me more. As my hand trail down is chest to his stomach and then to his jeans he takes my hand softly "Woah Cocoa, we don't have to do anything like that right now. We can do that when-" I cut him off feelin' stupid, I know he doesn't want to because he know I haven't before, "It's because I haven't before, right? Because I have no experience what so ever with-" he kisses me to shut me up "No baby that's not why. You don't know how hard... this is for me right now. Cocoa I want to make it special for you okay? And I will. Fuck you're so beautiful, I want everything to be perfect for you, I want to be perfect for you..." he has that gaze in his eyes again, that emotion I can't read, I look at him and whisper "But you are..." and he sighs "No Cocoa I'm not, but I'm going to work hard to be tough. Baby I need to-"

"Casey! Dessert is ready!" Oh Momma what bad timin' you have.

Well hi!!! I'm sorry it's short and I'm sorry it took so long. University has started and I'm running around like mad. the next chapter will be goooood!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for voting and reading!!

Happy reading

~S/H