Chapter 13 - Who's He?

MATURE CONTENT WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER READERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HOW YOU TAKE THIS CHAPTER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! 

Dear Internet Diary,

       I'm sitting down under the post as I enjoy my breakfast. Peace surrounds me. It warms me. All thoughts of Jenny and Jace fly out of my mind, and I unwind. 

        I finish eating my breakfast and see a couple guys throwing a football around in the parking lot. One of them makes a bad throw, and it hits a black GMC Sierra truck. Its alarm goes off, and the guys scatter leaving their football behind. "I swear that alarm sounds so familiar," I say. I see the small dent that was made by the football in the bonnet of the car.

       Moments later, the truck's owner comes out. He shuts off the alarm, and I watch him get riled up over the small dent. "Oh come on! I just f**king painted her," he says aloud, and his voice sends chills through me. "He sounds just like... No. It can't be. There's no way." I say quickly shutting down any thoughts of Mr. Blue's voice. 

       He drives his hand through his short hair and then slams it against the bonnet. He's a tall chap. I'd say around 6'2, of average build, and has light brown hair that's styled decently. He cusses out in pain and yells at the air. "Wow. This guy's losing it." I say softly to myself. He sees the football on the ground next to his car and picks it up. Next thing I know is that the football has been deflated with a blade he must've pulled out of his pocket. He then drops the deflated ball to the ground and folds his knife before putting it back in his black jacket. He looks around, fails to notice me, and gets into his car.  

       He turns on the ignition, looks as if he's about to pull out, but then stops. He goes back to his regular driving stance and looks down at his lap for a second. I see a smile begin to grow, and he stays like that for a good minute. He lifts up his head slowly as he looks directly at me. That's when I see it, that's when I see the same sinister grin I saw on Mr. Blue's face. I tremble in fear and check his eyes. They're the same pale blue. Even his right eye is dilated more than his left just like Mr. Blue's. I start shaking my head from side to side, as I begin to process who's a mere 40 yards from me. He's here. Mr. Blue is here.

       His smile grows wider when he notices I recognize him

       His smile grows wider when he notices I recognize him. He stares at me for a little longer before pulling out. When he out of the parking spot, he zooms out of the parking lot, and out of campus. I wait a while before getting up and running to my dorm, but it's mainly due to my fear. 

        Once I know his car has been out of sight for several minutes, I get up from the ground and run for my life to my dorm. Tears fall down my face, and this time I can't hold back the memories of my past. Beating after beating, Scar after scar, he would just keep hitting. No matter what I felt, nothing was worse than the pain I endured that month. Nothing could have prepared me for that special kind of hell. 

The following is meant for a MATURE audience. If you can't handle it, please DO NO READ it. I don't need Wattpad telling me to take it down when I already rated this book, Mature. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!

      **Flashback**

          I yank my chains once more when I know he's left for the night. He'll come back in the early morning, and do the same he did to me today. He'll beat me mercilessly, draw blood, treat the wound to make sure I don't bleed out, and then feed me. Forcefully. 

        I hate this place. I hate being trapped in this stingy basement, and far from home. I sob a tear-less cry, as I already used all my tears with the beatings. I recall the memories of my past, and try to remember the feel of the morning sun and the chill of the night air. All the hugs and kisses people gave me to show me their love. I try to think of Preston, my friends, and my family. 

        It's been nearly an entire moon cycle, and I still haven't been saved. Maybe they all think I'm dead. Maybe they gave up. I want to give up. I want to be dead. I want to anywhere else but here feeling all this pain. Seeing so much blood, and seeing his smile grow every time I cried out in pain. 

      Oh, how I tug at these chains. How I try to free myself from this eternal hell. Why couldn't someone just free me from this burning inferno? Maybe it's just because they don't love me. Maybe it's because they don't care for me. Either way, all I know for certain is that I must free myself from these chains.

** Flashback Ends **

       I enter my hall through the lobby and run inside my dorm. I stand behind the door and slide down crying over the place my memories have just taken me. "NO!" I cry out in between sobs.

       My memories start coming, and they don't stop coming

       My memories start coming, and they don't stop coming. I'm overwhelmed. I'm too overwhelmed. If I get up from this door, the tiniest bit of safety I feel will disappear. Along with it, my hope of survival. 

       "I can't go through that again. I won't survive. I won't. Will I be safe? Will my friends? Will Jace?" I think as I weep. I whimper and wail until I fall asleep blocking any entry through this door.

Sincerely,

Melody N. Ravenna

Please click the vote button.