24~Another Ugly Truth

Sitting in the common's area waiting for the morning bell to ring talking to a few new friends and club members. Tyasia and Kinsey approach me. I look up at them and Tyasia grabs my arm and pulls me off to the side into a quiet hallway. I look around and Tannya isn't with them. My heart is beating fast; I don't know what is going on. I can only hope Andy wasn't right about them not being for me but against me. We stop walking when I can't hear the chatter of the students in the common's area anymore. Are they going to beat me up? Steal my money? Call me names? I have been through enough of that. What worse can they do to me?

"We didn't want anyone else to hear what we have to say to you and show you," Tyasia starts.

I rub my tummy as it flutters and my breath slows. "Are you guys going to beat me up?" I back into the wall to steady myself from falling.

"Why in the hell would we do that Sirrah? We actually like you a lot." Kinsey smiles.

"Exactly. We are here to speak to you on another matter." Tyasia produces her phone and hands it to me.

I hesitantly take the phone and sees pictures of Andy and Cole, or someone that looks like Cole making out in a secure part of the mall. I look up them wondering what the heck they are trying to do.

"Did you guys edit this or something?" I don't believe what I am seeing.

"Hell no, this is what I saw when I excused myself from the table yesterday. I took pictures because I figured you wouldn't believe us." Tyasia explains it to me. "There is even a video." Tyasia flips through and finds the video, and plays it.

"When are you going to leave Sirrah, Cole? I am tired of sneaking around with you." Andy says on the video in a whining voice.

"Soon. But, right now she is needing support and a man that can give it to her. I am that man." Cole flexes. It's definitely him.

Andy scoffs. "I see that. Since no one else would even date her, but then with how her status is rising, someone might just pick her up." Andy sighs.

"Naw, they won't. But, you just have to wait a while. You will be mine soon."

They embrace and start making out.

Anger fills my pores and I shove the phone back at Tyasia. Tyasia takes the phone and puts it in her back pocket.

"That can be easily edited to make them say those things. I am not buying this mess." I know Cole and I are not together, but I have thought about it from time to time. But, now that isn't even an option.

"Sirrah, we did no such thing to do that. I promise." Kinsey swears. Kinsey leans against the wall folding her arms, "we thought you wouldn't believe us if there wasn't any proof. Well, we have that."

"So, you two already discussed this together, without me." My eyebrows knit together.

"Yes, we didn't know if we should show you or not for this reason right here." Tyasia jumps in.

I shake my head. "I am not going to believe that," I refer to the contents that I just saw and heard.

"That's fine if you don't want to believe it. We just know we showed you instead of trying to hide it from you. We want you to trust us and if that means you being mad at us for a while because of the truth, then so be it." Kinsey huffs.

I fold my arms then unfold them. I rub my face. "Thank you for looking out for me, but I know Cole wouldn't say those things and neither would Andy." The proof is right there, though. Why am I being so naïve to this? I am supposed to be stronger than this now; I guess it takes a while.

"Alright, but we are also your friends. We just want you to know and understand that, Sirrah. We aren't here to hurt you or make you feel bad about yourself. We are here to really support you and try our best to make sure you are okay." Tyasia leans against the wall.

"That's what real friends do. Along with stealing fries." Kinsey giggles.

We laugh.

"Alright. I am sorry. But, if that is true I would like to deal with it my own way." I don't know how I am going to deal with it. Though I really do have a serious crush on Cole, it seems as though it might fade away because of this.

Dark Like Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें