Ch. 5

Avery's p.o.v.

When the alpha and I went downstairs to tell everyone that I was staying for awhile I didn't expect my mate to complain! My mate?! Of all people, it just had to be him who complained! I kept my head down from him and everyone so they wouldn't see my face. What happened in that office earlier is something I want to forget, forever.

***flashback to the office***

After I told him My story he was shocked and beyond mad. He stood up pacing.

"Why would a father, a werewolf even, do such harm to his daughter!?" He yells to no one. His yell makes me flinch back in fear, scared he's going to hurt me. Of course he sees me, ad calms himself down.

"My dear I would never hurt you. I consider you a daughter, and I wonder how could your own father do something like this. I wish to protect you." He says this time calmly.

"No one can protect me from him. He will search and search for me and wont stop until he finds me. I beg you to leave me be and let me run. I don't want your pack to be endanger because of me!" By the end of that I'm in tears.

"I will not let you run and get caught by that man. You are staying here and that is final."

Knowing I wouldn't be able to change his mind I try to make a compromise.

"I will only stay for a few days and then I will be gone."

"No my dear you will stay and join the pack," he says with a smile. Dammit is all I can think. No such luck.

"No I will not- can not join your pack. If not a few day then a few weeks." I try to bargain.

"Fine if you will not join the pack and stay for good. I guess you can stay for a few weeks." He says sadly.

"Thank you alpha."

"Please call me tom."

"Well thank you tom."

"Your welcome..."

"Avery, my name is Avery."

"Ahhhh Avery such a pretty name for a pretty girl." The alpha-Tom says with a smile. His compliment makes me blush which makes him chuckle.

"I say we should go downstairs and tell the pack along with your mate." The alpha says mischievously. He takes my hand and walks me out of the office.

***end of flashback***

And that's how we got to this situation in front of us.

"Why is she going to be staying in a guest room?! She's a rogue!" My so called mate yelled at his dad. Before Tom could answer I did for him. I looked him right in the eye, ignored the mate bond and told him,

"She is standing right in front of you and has a name. Which is Avery by the way. So instead of yelling at your father you should be yelling at me. The rogue."

Dylan just looked at me shocked and speechless. I smirked at him turned my back on him- which you should NEVER do to an alpha and got a growl from him.

"Tom can you please take me to my room I am really tired from the running and talking."

"Of course my dear this way. Dylan we will talk later." Tom says sternly to his son. We then leave the room and head towards y new room. Well this will be an interesting few weeks.

Dylan's p.o.v.

When she looked me in the eye I couldn't even speak. She may have yelled at me, but I did find out her name. Avery. When she turned her back I couldn't help but growl, to me that's disrespectful even is she's my mate I will not tolerate that. Her beautiful face is all I can think of now. I am so whipped and I haven't even got the chance to introduce myself.
When she called my dad Tom I was shocked. He never let anyone call him tom, only his mate, my mom. He knows is all I can think. If he knows I am Sooo screwed!! That's what he wants to talk about isn't it! I was snapped out of my thoughts when Chris called my name.

"Dylan I called you three times. You've been pacing nonstop what's the matter? Mate trouble? Hahaha you haven't even talked to her and you are whipped!"

"I am not whipped! I'm just frustrated! She's just so... Ugh!!!"

"Dude after you talk with dad talk to her. Get to know her, after all she is your mate. A feisty one too."

"Your right man all I need to do is talk to her and get to know her." Before Chris can talk again I run upstairs to my dads office knowing he's going to want to talk about the rouge, my mate. The things that have happened today and it's only 11 in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was this? Good? Bad? Long short? 2 updates in one day! Ah isn't it awesome! Guess what?! I looked through the werewolf thing and I saw this!!!! I had to do a triple take! I couldn't believe it!!! I'm higher than my favorite one! I was dancing like an idiot in my bed. It was sad really sad.
Anyway love you all you

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

so do it! Thank you guys,

Alex <3