Ch. 6

Dylan's p.o.v.

I knocked on my dads office door.

"Come in."

I Poke my head in. "Hey dad, you wanted to talk to me about something?" He waves me in while saying,

"I think you know what I want to say Dylan. So why don't you just tell me."

I sit down in one his chairs, "Umm well depends, what are you talking about?" I ask trying to stall.

"Dylan," my dad warns me.

"Alright, alright! Mymateistheroguewefoundtoday." I say in a hurry hoping he wouldn't understand me.

"I'm sorry son? Say that again I didn't understand you?" He says smugly.

"Dammit dad! I found my mate and she's the rogue!! Are you happy?! Because I'm sure as hell not!!" I yell in frustration.

"Hahahah son this is the mate bond! Your mate makes you frustrated, but she will also make you a better person! She will be your best friend, and your best enemy. She will make you fall weak at your knees, and worship the ground she walks on. She will help you and hurt you in many ways. Why are you not happy?" He asks me confusion on his face.

"Because dad! Did you see the way she kept her head down when she entered your office so she wouldn't see me? How bout when she ignored the bond and told me off in front of everyone? Oh and don't forget when she turned her back on me on purpose?! Dad was this how it was with mom?"

"No son it was much easier. You just have to talk to her. She's been through a very tough time. Give her time and be patient. That is all I can say to you. Now go fun your mate and talk."

"But dad-"

"No buts son go. Now."

I sigh and walk out of the office to go in search of my mate.

Unknowns p.o.v.

That little bitch!! Thinking she could get away! Well I have a little surprise for her!

"Please stop! I-I don't know where she went! I promise you!"

One of the bitches friend said. I punched her in the face again. Only for her to become unconscious. I kick her in the stomachs and walk away laughing. The bitch Won't even see me coming when I find her. Hahaha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short! But I'm really tired From my friends sleepover. Haha so what did you think? Was it good?
Who do you think the unknown person is?
Who was the girl?
What will Dylan say to avery when they talk? Please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks,

Alex <3