Ch. 29

Averys p.o.v.

I've been running for an hour just to get away from him, I can't even think of him right now. I stop and sit down against a tree to look around and try to get my mind of of everything. I look up to see the golden brown and red leaves falling and leaving their tree, I see a squirrel barreling down the trunk to the ground just so it could grab an acorn. I hear the sound of the birds flying together in sync going who knows where but always together. I close my eyes and breath it all in, not wanting to go back to my ass of a mate. God he is such an ass.

"Yeah but he's a cute ass"

"Really Em? now is not the time"

"It's always the time" my wolf replies with a smirk, in return i roll my eyes. Emily, Em, is really all I had when I was with him besides Julia and Alex, she probably has saved me a million times I don't know what I would do without her. I keep my eyes closed focusing on my breathing and letting the light breeze play with my hair. All of a sudden I hear my name being called, my eyes pop open and I sit upright listening when I hear it again, where is it coming from?

"It's Dylan stupid, since you completed the mating process you can mind link him and the pack."

"Oh" i hear my name and this time I answer the Anger retuning like it never left.

"Dylan what do you want? it's not a good time to be talking to me right now"

"Avery oh my god thank god your okay! I've been worried sick, it's been three hours where are you? I'll come and get you." I roll my eyes not wanting to leave and not realizing it's been so long I thought it was only an hour, oops.

"I need more time Dylan leave me be for now."

"Avery I can't just leave you alo-" I put up my wall before he could finish his ranting. Ugh men, why can't he just understand that I want to be alone? I sit down against a tree and lean my head against it. It's so calm out here, and creepy, just all alone in the woods just thank god it's not Friday the 13th. I hear running in the distance and I stand, not the time to think of horror stuff when there's running in the distance. I get in combat position ready to attack when I see a black wolf comes barreling out. I stand straight,

"What the f-" Im cut off when the wolf jumps on me and brings me to the ground, landing on top of me. I look into it's eyes and see the brown eyes.

"Dammit Dylan what do you want? I told you I wanted to be alone and how did you even find me?" I ask all in one breath not liking the way I feel towards him in this position. He looks at me shakes his head, well his wolfs head. I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Go shift, and before you even think about shifting right now do it and I will make sure that you aren't able to have babies." He looks at me with horror and I just nod my head with a smirk, beat that you selfish bastard! He walks towards a tree still stunned by my choice of words and shifts. Thankfully when he comes out he's wearing shorts, where do people get clothes after they shift I've always wondered. "How did you find me Dylan?"
"Your scent, I couldn't just leave you alone in the woods all night now could I?" He looks at me and I could tell he's pissed well good thing because I am too.
"What do you mean you couldn't leave me alone? I am able to take care of myself, not all Luna's have to be weak and helpless so shame in you for thinking so lowly of your mate."
"Avery don't do this we just had a fight lets go home." I look at him with shock, the anger in his eyes seemed to disappear in matter of seconds, his stance seemed to relax from his rigid position, he sounded like he was pleading for this not to happen to go away. I then decide that we shouldn't be fighting, we completed the mating process and I just blew everything up, yeah he didn't tell me about my brother, but he thought he was protecting me. It's all my fault I shouldn't have said what I said to him, even if it was sarcastic it wasn't right. I walk up to him and notice that he looks tired, my poor mate what have I done? I hold back my tears and look up to him, he then engulfs me in a hug ad I couldn't hold back my tears anymore.
"Why the tears princess? You know this isn't just your fault it's both of ours, don't blame yourself. I should've told you, you are Luna of this pack you need to know things about the pack and other ones too. I trust you I really do, do you trust me?" I look at him my tears slowing coming to an end.
"Of course I trust you, you've never given me a reason not to."
"Come on let's go home the suns setting and I can show you the history of the pack."
"Sounds like a plan Stan." He looks at me like I have three heads and growls,
"Who's Stan?" I can't help but start laughing, he looks at me with confusion, "well who is he?"
"It's a metaphor or something like that, I don't know a Stan but I called you Stan because it rhymed with plan, okay?" he looks at me and then just shakes his head with a chuckle,
"Okay." We turn around to start heading back to the pack house when we hear,
"Well well well if it isn't couple of the year? how adorable making up after a fight how touching."
"Who's there, Avery get behind me," Dylan pushes me behind him and for once I'm okay with it. I know that voice though, it's my fathers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, yeah you're probably mad at me right now. Sorry? My goal is to update by my birthday? well either that or the day after, do we'll see how this works out. Before I forget my friend Brenna keeps annoying (love you bren) about her fanfic so if you read 5sos fanfic check out @lukewarmlegs and read it, yeah. But I just want to say to everyone, happy Halloween!!!!!!! Yes I am dressing up I may be in high school but I am a 5 year old at heart, but I am going as a vampire slayer, because I'm not 5, but I have to have another costume for this thing I volunteer for. It's called funfest if anyone has heard of it, so it's basically this thing where little kids go and play games and get candy, its cool, so for that I'm dressing up like pochahantas so whoop. Well if you are like me and dressing up or you know someone going to and it's like a stupid or funny costume or you just want to comment that would be cool. So please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks love you guys,
Alex

***unedited***