Ch. 30

I just liked the picture and song
********************************************
Avery's p.o.v.
I peek behind Dylan's back to see my father still in front of us. Oh no, this can't be happening, I must be dreaming.
"How did you find me?"
"It wasn't as hard as you think, I just followed the scent of betrayal and it led me here." I look at Dylan to see him clenching his fists and I noticed that my hands are on his shoulders calming him down.
"Dylan you need to breath and relax, and think rationally about what you're going to do." He looks at me and sighs, closes his eyes and does as I say and looks at me with a nod.
"You finished the mating process I see, congrats Dylan, is it? You see Dylan she was no fun for me, always like a rag doll, just letting it happen she lost her fight after a while, but that happens to everyone I can assure you. I remember the first time, her first time actually, she fought oh yes but she gave up after a while letting it happen, always letting it happen not once did she say stop, sometimes she seem to enjo-"
"You stop this instance with your lies not once did I like what you did to me, it disgusted me how you could rape your own daughter, abuse me until I couldn't even stand. You would have let me die if you could." Dylan was holding me back now knowing the things I want to do to this man.
"You got feisty, I'll have to destroy that when you come home, don't want you disobeying me like last time, now would we?" I stop my struggle and freeze thinking of the memory. Last time I have ever disobeyed him, I was only 10, he tried to do it before but I stopped him this was the first time i couldn't stop the abuse. I snap out of it when I hear Dylan calling my name,
"Avery! Avery! God dammit snap out of it, you're okay, you're safe." I cling to him not wanting to let go. I notice pack warriors holding my father now, but it doesn't make sense, he's smiling not a but of struggle.
"Dylan, he's planned something, something bad, let him go."
"What? Avery no, this man is the cause of your pain and you want to let him go?"
"Yes," I look him in the eyes begging him to listen, to understand my reasoning.
"Yes Dylan listen to your mate, let her decide what you should do, show how weak you are in front of your pack, go ahead and see what they thin-"
"Shut up old man! My pack is the strongest pack in America, I am their alpha, finding my mate made me stronger not weaker, and listening to her will make me even stronger. I will not blow up because you said those things because I know that what you say is wrong. Listening to your other half isn't weak it is strength, and I will listen, let him go." My heart swells with pride at his words, he trusts me and what I think, he understands. I go by his side and rest my head on his shoulder, while he puts his arms around me.
"Well well you are smarter than we thought bitch, I'll have to rethink my plan now that I know more flaws, I'll see you soon." He turns away with a wave and whistles off into the woods.
"Thank you," I whisper to Dylan, he looks at me with his eyebrows pinched together," for trusting me about my father, thank you."
"I should be thanking you, he planned something and could've hurt our pack members, you protected them even when you wanted your father in the prison."Dylan looks at me with pride in his eyes and I can't help but to feel happy. He said our pack, a smile appears on my face and I have a feeling it won't go away. We walk back to our pack house hand in hand and i realize I still need to be mad at him, there's goes that smile.
"You know I'm still mad at you"
"Avery do you even remember why your mad? Because I don't," I look at him and realize I totally forgot.
"Well no I don't, so I guess I'll let it slide because of what just happened." We walk into the pack house laughing. The pack members look at us with shocked faces, I look around and become confused.
"Dylan why are they looking at us?"
"Well my dear we were just mated, we came in hand in hand, and we were laughing I don't think they've ever seen us do that." All I can do is nod my my head and say oh. Then I think back and notice we've never done anything like this, it seems like all we do is argue and we'll just not get along in general. Our members reflect on that, oh my what they must think of me now.
"So the meeting will be held tonight is that okay with you?" I look at Dylan and realized he's been talking while I've been thinking.
"Um yeah sure that's fine, uh what is the meeting for again?" He looks at me with a chuckle and shakes his head.
"It's for us, we are going to become alpha and Luna of this pack my dear."

Well shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys you probably are all mad at me right now because I said I would update by my birthday but um.... my birthday was November 10.... So I'm truly sorry that I never updated it's completely my fault. I hope everyone in the U.S. had a wonderful thanksgiving and that everyone has a happy holiday!!! Merry Christmas, happy chanakkuh (I spelt that soooo wrong so sorry), and merry quanza(spelt that wrong to 😁) and anything else I missed. I don't know when I will update again and I know this chapter was very short but please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Thanks guys love you,
Alex
****unedited***