Ch. 33

This is a picture of Colleen while talking to Chris, I thought it went with the story I don't know. And if the video doesn't work the song is therapy by all time low.
********************************************
Colleens p.o.v.

Oh my god these people are so oblivious, they don't even know an assassin is under their roof. I looked at Avery who is showing me to my room. Why does he want to kill her, she's not like the others I've killed for him. She seems nice and caring, like all Luna's, but I should know that everyone isn't who they seem. I shake my shake getting rid of these dark thoughts that will get me no where.
"Colleen? Colleeeeennnn....." I look over at avery noticing we've stopped walking and am now facing a door.
"Oh sorry I guess I was just somewhere else."
"That's okay you seemed deep in thought, want to share?" My face goes pale knowing what would happen if I did I shake my head to fast, but she gets the point and knows not to talk more about it. "Here's your room, my room is down the hall to the left if you have any questions or problems, and please don't hesitate to come." She says with a genuine smile. I force myself to smile back, and hers falters knowing I forced it, nobody's been able to see through my smile. Wow she's good, she refrains herself from saying anything and nods a goodbye. I walk in to see that the place already has clothes and things in it. Looks like someone either lives in here already or they know my size.
"I had some people buy clothes that looked like your size, if you don't like them i can get new ones." I jump now noticing a man sitting at the edge of the bed.
"Chris is it?" He nods his head with a smile, "look I'm a rogue and you're a beta this won't work so you might as well reject me." His amazing smile fades away,
"Reject you? I would never reject you."
"Look pretty boy, I'm not some weak little girl you need to protect, I've been able to do that myself for a very long time." I look at him not showing any signs of weakness, even though I want to run away and hide.
"Well pretty lady I never will reject you, you're my mate, I've been searching for you ever since I could." He looks at me with the most adoring look,"but isn't this supposed to be the other way around?" Giving me a smirk, asshole.
"That's sexist you know? Any one can reject their mate, yeah it's rare, but it has happened, it can be a boy or girl, so I'm sorry but," I take a deep breath knowing what I had to do. He looks at me confused and then his face turns into shock knowing what I am about to do. "I, Colleen, a rogue, reject Chris, beta of the red moon pack, I rej-" all of a sudden I'm stopped by a pair of lips.
"Oh mate why would you reject me?" His hand cup my head and looks at me with pained eyes.
"It's not for my benefit it's for yours trust me you'll wish I did reject you, or you never met me, because I'm not who you think I am." He looks at me and smiles, why is he smiling? I just told him that I want to reject him, he's psychotic.
"Oh sweet little mate, no one is who you think they are. Everybody changes and everybody will judge, but that's what mates are for, to never judge you and always love you." Looking me still holding my face," my dear mate what is your horrible hidden secret?" Putting my hands on his wrists and push his hands away and turn away from him.
"A secret no one should bear," I whisper hanging my head in shame.
"That's why I'm here, some one to help bear the pain and secrecy. I'm here to help you not hurt you, you need to trust me Colleen." I shiver when he says my name and have to remind myself I can't be with him.
"I'm sorry but I think you should leave," I point to the door and he looks at me, my heart breaks in half when I see his face and look away. "I'm asking you to leave Chris so leave." The door opens and before it closes again I hear,
"I'm going to fight for you forever and always." as the door closes the tears begin to fall. I haven't cried in so long, I can't even remember how long.
"What have I done?" I whisper to myself crawling into my bed and into a ball. "I'm so fucked up. It's only to protect you Chris, I promise, if I told you you would hate me." That night I cried myself to sleep for the first time.

Chris's p.o.v.
She wanted to reject me. She wanted to reject me. I could hear her crying and wanted to open that door and make her feel better. But she won't let me, because she wanted to reject me. Why would she want to do that? I slide down the wall right next to her door, hearing her sons and and the tears just started to come. I wipe them off angrily, she doesn't deserve my tears, she doesn't even want me. That's when I hear faintly
"What have I done? I'm so fucked up. It's only to protect you Chris, I promise, if I told you you would hate me." I push my hand through my hair getting frustrated, so she wants me but she can't have me? That makes no sense, why can't she tell me this big secret we're mates for crying out loud, we're supposed to tell each other everything! The sons start to lessen and then I hear no more. I listen to her heart rate and breathing, both are consistent, she must be asleep. I poke my head into the room, just to be cautious of she is a light sleeper or not. I walk slowly to her making sure I don't wake her up. She moves slightly and I pause, and then continue my walk towards her. When I make it I look at her face, so calm and peaceful. What made her like she is today? I look at her and whisper,
"I will never leave you, I can promise you that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so this is basically a filler because I'm a horrible person who never updates. I just want to thank everyone who has continued reading this book even though I update super slow. With out you guys I wouldn't be writing and I would be nothing, yes I know it sounds cheesy but I'm a cheesy person. I feel like you know me but you don't if that makes any sense at all. So I decided that I'm going to do a Q&A sort of thing. You can ask me or a character anything you want to know and I'll answer as honestly as I can. I'm trying to get more comments, 29 last chapter, so please comment, ask a question, please don't be like update now or something like that. So please

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

thanks love you guys,
Alex <3
***unedited***