Open When... You need a kiss

Dear Boyfriend,

Baby... I'm so sorry I can't be there every day to kiss you and give you all the affection you deserve. I hope this letter could cheer you up. I hope your mood is lightened and I eliminate some of the loneliness that you are feeling. If I had a choice, my lips would never be released from yours. I love kissing you, hugging you, and loving you so much. Everytime we kiss, amazing shocks of emotion and love and desire flow through my entire body, and I swear, it is the best feeling in the entire universe. A feeling that will never be lost, and a feeling that I will never forget. Your kisses give me life. Your kisses make my entire world complete. Your lips are so delectably soft. You could tell why I never want to stop. I know you're in need of my lips, and my delicate kisses on your perfect face. I'm so sincerely sorry that I am unable to provide you with them right now. As much as I would love to baby, we both must wait until our time comes. It's never easy to wait, but we are both very patient and dedicated people. Next time you see me, I'll attack you with kisses. I'll attack you with hugs. I'll attack you with love. I'll attack you with anything you need. You just wait honey. Don't worry about it, and it will pass by faster than you think. Forgive me for the lack of kisses. Trust me. I'll make it up. I know how you feel at the moment. I know how you yearn for my soft lips on yours. I know how you desire my kiss. Count down the days and slowly but surely, we will reach the next time our lips touch. I understand the urge and the need for my love and affection, but honey, if I could have done something about it, you wouldn't have needed to open this letter. If I could have changed this situation, my lips would be pressed against yours, in the most passionate kiss you can imagine. The purpose of this letter my love, is to tell you to stay strong. Our delicate moments will come much sooner than you think. I love you so so much. I could not live without you, did you know that? Hang on tight hun, I'll see you as soon as we can. Muah muah muah. Lots of kisses and hugs from your one and only love.

*kiss print with perfume on it on paper, pictures of us kissing