Chapter 13

Y/n walked uncomfortably to Leonard, who knew what he was gonna do to her after the wedding. "I'm so excited to finally marry my one true love, and you're gonna marry yours", Leonard said grabbing Y/n's hand. Y/n felt a wave of anger conquer her, "You think I'm doing this because I like you?! I'm doing this for the eggs", Y/n snapped, pulling her hand away. Leonard rolled his eyes, "Do you know how lucky you are to even-", Leonard was cut off by some guard pigs opening the door. In their hooves were Red, Chuck and Bomb. "Red! Chuck! Bomb!", Y/n screamed happily, starting to run towards them, but was hold back by one of the pigs behind her. "Y/n!", they screamed happily as well. "Hey let her go!", Red screamed at the pig holding Y/n back. "Well well well, if it isn't eyebrows and his friends", Leonard made his way towards them, "What have you come here to do? Stop me?". "Actually yes, and we won't stop until we get what's ours", Red said struggling. "Well let's make a little deal here", Leonard said staring at Y/n, "Y/n dear, if you marry me, I will let your friends and the eggs go...but if you deny...then I'll be having a bird sandwich with scrambled eggs on the side for lunch". Y/n's eyes widened, her friends' lives, Bird Island's future, everything was in her hands now. 'I have to do this, I have to, I need to suck it up and just deal with it', Y/n thought. "I'll do it", Y/n said after a few moments, looking down. "No! Y/n...", Red, Chuck and Bomb yelled sadly. "Great! Now let's begin", Leonard said walking towards Y/n. The priest pig started talking, but Y/n didn't listen, she was too busy thinking about everything that was happening, and everything that would happen after. "Leonard, do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?", the priest pig asked. "I wouldn't dream of anything else on this planet", Leonard said smiling. "And do you Y/n take Leonard to be your lawfully wedded husband?", the priest asked looking at Y/n. Y/n snapped back into reality. "Y/n! Don't! We'll save the eggs! Don't say yes!", Red screamed struggling. Y/n stayed quiet, she didn't know what to say. But she thought about all the trouble all the birds went through, just to get her and the eggs, she had to repay them back. Y/n sighed, "I do". Leonard smirked and looked at Red menacingly, "She's mine now eyebrows". Red struggled harder than ever, and so did Chuck and Bomb. "I did what you said, now let them and the eggs go!", Y/n screamed, clenching her firsts. Leonard started laughing, "You really think that I was gonna just going to let them go? Oh sweetheart, you were wrong. Bring in the eggs! And get that pot up and running!", Leonard yelled. "No!", Y/n screamed struggling. A door from above opened, and the giant net with the eggs came through. Red managed to free himself and started running towards the pig with the remote controlling the net. He tackled him, which sent both flying outside the window. "No!", Y/n, Chuck and Bomb yelled. Seconds later, Red climbed up with the remote in his hands and moved the net with the eggs away from the pot. That's when Mighty Eagle crashed through the roof, but slipped on the table and hit himself on the giant pot and fell back. Y/n managed to free herself from the pig holding her and ran to where the net of eggs were hanging. "Oh just throw them in the pot! And I also want that giant turkey!", Leonard yelled running towards Y/n. Red was too busy trying to get Mighty Eagle to get up to notice that Y/n was free. Chuck and Bomb started fighting with the guards, both sides threw hard punches, but Chuck and Bomb managed to beat them all up. Y/n turned around, on to see a very angry Leonard running straight towards her. Suddenly Mighty Eagle got up. "Grab the net and fly them to safety", Red ordered Mighty Eagle. "Red!", Y/n yelled, running towards him and hugging him tightly. Red blushed and hugged back, "You're gonna be safe soon, don't worry". "Get your wings off of my wife!", Leonard screamed. Red and Y/n jumped on the net as Mighty Eagle started to fly outside. "Don't forget Chuck and Bomb", Red said. "Who?", Mighty Eagle asked confused. "Them!", Red screamed as Chuck and Bomb jumped on the net. Mighty Eagle started flying away but stopped when someone got ahold of Y/n's leg. "Oh where do you think you're going dear?~", Leonard said smirking.