40

Jayy's POV

The drive was long and hard. We've been driving for what 2 or 3 hours? My ear buds were in as The Sky Under The Sea by Pierce The Veil blasted. I still had tears running down my face. I looked out the window as the city passed. How far are we going? We finally came to a stop. I sighed and looked out the window. We were at the airport. I didn't care though. I miss them. Spencer, Blake....... Sean. I sighed. How could they separate us. My door opened and they helped me out. I didn't bother talking. I had no strength. Sean was my reason to go on. Now that's he's gone.... What do I do? I'm going to look for him. I'm going to find him, adopt him, get us back to Blake and Spencer and we'll all be one big happy family. Right? I sighed over my fantasy as we walked through the doors. I'm done. I'm not doing anything anymore. I'm not trying anymore until I'm out. They did all the necessary things and gave them two tickets. One police stayed back as the other boarded the plane with me. He sat me in a chair next to me as he put my luggage on the top. He patted my back.

"You okay bud?" he asked. I looked at him with an emotionless face. He sighed and looked out the window. I appreciate he's trying but taking me away from my brother? He shouldn't expect me to be all buddy buddy with him. I turned my music up louder as The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse played. Sometime during the flight I drifted off to sleep.

I felt someone shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes a little to face the police officer.

"We landed. Get up bud." He said. I looked around to see people grabbing their luggage and leaving. I looked back up to the officer confused.

"You fell asleep during the flight." he said. I nodded and grabbed my luggage.We got off the plane and walked down the little hall. I pulled my luggage behind me as the police officer looked around. He spotted someone and took me to them. We walked up to a woman that was holing up a sign that said Jayy. We walked up to her. She smiled warmly at me and pulled me into a hug. I awkwardly hugged back and she released me.

"You must be Jayy." she said. I didn't respond.

"Yeah he is. He isn't much of a talker." the police officer mumbled. The woman nodded.

"Hello, I'm Roxie. I'm the one in charge of the house. Come to me if you need anything." she said with a smile. I looked at her with an emotionless face. Little did they know that the old Jayy is back. That one mute kid is back.

** VERY SHORT , BUT COLLEGE STUDENTS DON'T HAVE LIVES**

SO COMMENT IF YOU WANT FASTER CHAPTERS :)