chapter 10 ✦ i love you

Storybrooke

My eyes fluttered open and a soft yawn escaped my lips. The sunlight rested on my face and I smiled. I held the white blanket to my naked body as I sat up in bed. You could say Peter and I reconnected last night. We stumbled into Granny's, stealing a room key, and made ourselves at home. Suddenly, I felt my body being tugged back down onto the mattress. I giggled and Peter nuzzled his face into my neck. 

"Let's stay in bed," His raspy morning voice was music to my ears. He pressed small kisses onto my collarbone. He pulled my body closer to him and I rested my head on his bare chest. I traced my finger on his stomach. "I love you." 

"I love you," I whispered and he kissed the top of my head, stroking my black hair. "Sorry I took so long to get you back," He didn't say anything. He only tightened his grip around me. 

"I'm not going anywhere again," Peter promised and I nodded. "True love never fails." 

"You're my home, Peter. I don't need a treehouse or a camp. I only need you," I turned around and faced him. He smiled and leaned down, kissing me. I removed my arms from around his waist and cupped his face. I moved up a little bit and kept kissing back, desperately. 

"I fucking love you," He mumbled between kisses. Suddenly, someone knocked on our door and I quickly pulled my lips away from Peter's. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on his lips before getting up. I grabbed my jeans and sweater, putting them on. My hair was a mess, but I didn't care. The knocks persisted and I groaned, opening it. Emma was revealed on the other side along with my father. 

"Where have you been?" He demanded, trying to go into the room, but I blocked the doorway. 

"How did you guys know where I was?" I ignored his question and Emma tried to peek in. 

"Granny called us. She saw you on the security tapes sneaking in," Emma revealed. Stupid old hag. "With a boy," My father glared at me with disapproval. 

"You do know that I'm 18 right? Well, technically, I'm over 200 years old, but you get the point," I babbled. 

"Riley, let us in," Emma insisted and I shook my head. Father grabbed my arm and dragged me away. I screamed protests and they entered the room. Peter was sat down on the bed, fully clothed in a pair of blue jeans and a green t-shirt that complimented his eyes. His hair was ruffled up. I hid my face in embarrassment. His gaze met theirs and they were astonished to see him. "But-" She paused and looked at Dad who wasn't saying anything. His mouth just gaped open. I walked past them and sat down next to Peter, grabbing his hand. 

"I was waiting to tell you guys, but you guys are clearly not good with surprises," I smiled and they just stared at us. "Emma? Dad?" 

"How?" Emma blurted. "I-" She stuttered. "Y-you died. Didn't Rumpelstiltskin banish you to the River of Lost Souls. Riley, you told me that Peter was dead." 

"I resurrected him," I softly said and Emma just gawked at us. "I made a deal with the Evil Queen. If I helped her break Hyde out, then she'd give me the spell," Dad frowned. "I'm sorry." 

"Well, it doesn't matter now. Hyde and Jekyll are dead," Emma explained and I raised an eyebrow. 

"How?" I asked. "I just saw him yesterday!" 

"Riley, you've been missing for five days," Dad confessed and my eyes widened.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed, probably loud enough for the people next door to hear. "Five days?!" I looked at the ground. "What else has happened?" 

"A lot," Dad grumbled and Emma glared at him for his attitude. 

"Well, do you mind filling me in? How about we all go to the diner?" I stood up and walked over to the mirror, fixing my hair. I turned back around to face them. "Agreed?" 

"Meet you there," Emma agreed and I smiled. They walked out of the room and I ran over to the door, peeking into the hallway. 

"Sorry again!" I closed the door and immediately looked to Peter. I slowly moved over to him and started to fix his hair too. It was soft like I remembered. 

"I like when you play with my hair," He awed and I smiled. I finished and sat down on the bed, grabbing my boots from the ground. I felt his lips on my neck and I giggled. 

"Peter! Not now!" I laughed and he smirked. I scooted away from him, tying my laces. I looked over at him and saw him frown, pouting his lips. I rolled my eyes, playfully before leaning forward, planting a soft kiss upon his lips. I stood up, unattaching our lips. "It's kind of cold out so you might want a jacket," I snapped my fingers and a light green army jacket engulfed his body. He stood up from the edge of the bed, pecking my lips. 

"We'll continue this later, my love," He smirked. 

HEY GUYS! Sorry I haven't updated in a few weeks. I haven't been caught up with ONCE because I got a new job and I work every other weekend :o I will try to update soon. I also need to update the prequel which I also haven't updated since September I think?? Haha anyways thanks for voting and getting the book that started it all to 70k! 

#Paileyrocks!! You guys are amazing! Love you guys! Write for you soon! 

- head lost girl :)