Chapter 27

Disclaimer: I do not own DragonFly. She belongs to BloodyChaser.

A/N: That is DragonFly
-----------------------------------------
The Next Day

Shadow's POV

When I woke up I had my blankets over me, my cast was resting on a pillow, I groan then look over at Ironhide, I smile seeing him sleeping, Chromia was laying with him, her head on his chest, they both were sleeping, oh god what a headache, I rub my temple and groan, "You okay sweetie?" I hear Chromia ask, I nod, "Have a headache? Here let me help," she says then her human form pops up, she has the bottle of medication in her hand, she sits by me, she gives me one and hands me a glass of water that sat by my bed on a nightstand.

I take the medication and drink the water, I smile at her, which she returns, "How long have you known Ironhide?" She asks, I shrug, "It feels like forever" she smiles.

Moments Later

"-And then Sideswipe kept talking and talking and talking-" Jazz says.

"Oh my Primus Jazz, your going to talk the poor femmes audio receptors off," DragonFly says in her Autobot form, I shoot up, "What's going on?" I look around wildly, we were in the main room of the KSI place, the building was neatly decorated, I fall back down on my chair which I missed.

I yelped and fell on my- oh wait false alarm Sideswipe caught me in his human form, "Your fallin for me cutie?" He teases, I hear SunStreaker snort with amusement, I smile brightly, Sideswipe sets me back on the chair and picks up my crutches, "Here" SunStreaker says when I grab for my water bottle, he was nice and gave it to me. I smile at the human form, I see Ironhide and Chromia talking in the corner, I smile at both of them without them noticing.

Chromia's POV

I chuckle as Ironhide tells me how Shadow was a Fangirl for the Autobots when he first met her, I see Shadow smiling at us, her small toothy smile made my spark warm, Ironhide waves his servo in my faceplates, "Sweet spark are you listening?" He asks, "Maybe not," I say looking his optics.

He wraps his arm around my neck cables, "What will I do with you?" He asks kissing my cheek plate, I place a servo on his chassis on top of his GMC symbol, "I don't my love," I say smiling, I look and see Arcee with Bumblebee talking up a storm.

Then mine and Ironhide's optics widen seeing Crosshairs, Sideswipe and Jazz trying to catch Shadow's attention, she was coloring in a coloring book, SunStreaker in his human form watching her handing her crayons.

Shadow's POV

I started humming "All Time Low" I forgot who it was by but I was too busy coloring and ignoring Crosshairs, Sideswipe and Jazz, who were all trying to catch my attention, SunStreaker was like a body guard. If Sideswipe, Jazz or Crosshairs got two feet new SunStreaker would forcefully shove a crayon in their mouth. So the three decided to stay more than two feet away after Jazz got a crayon shoved in his human forms mouth by SunStreaker.

Do you think I feel sorry? Nope, he got in my space and messed up my coloring, all I've got to do is snap my fingers and SunStreaker would shove a crayon in the culprits mouth.

I he's my tummy growl, I grumble, "Hungry?" Shane asks making me jump, I look up a see he has Dino Nuggets my eyes widen at the food, I was going to grab the plate but Shane pulls it back, unknown to me, SunStreaker lets his hand slowly inch towards a crayon, I watch Shane's eyes widen seeing- I look at SunStreaker, who messing with the crayon between his fingers, "I'll go make my own! Want barbecue sauce? I'll go grab some!" Shane calls setting the plate down and running off, I look at SunStreaker, who is smiling darkly, then I watch Sideswipe jump up and grab a Dino Nugget, "Sun-" I say but SunStreaker launching at Sideswipe cuts me off.

"SUNSTREAKER NO!!" Sideswipe yells at the top of his lungs, then I watch SunStreaker forcefully open Sideswipe's mouth and shove the crayon in his mouth, SunStreaker shoves the Dino Nugget in Sideswipe's nose.

My eyes widen seeing the funny sight, I giggle, Sideswipe spits out the crayon when SunStreaker is back by my side, "Ewwwwwww~" Sideswipe whines pulling the nugget out, I giggle harder, I turn into a laughing fit, SunStreaker looks at me, "Finally someone understands," he mumbles, I stop laughing trying to catch my breath, "Come on Shadow," Ironhide grunts, I scrunch my face, he snaps his fingers, it sounded cool the way he did it.

I grab my crutches then yelp when I'm being scooped up, I look up and see Chromia, she cradles me in her arm, I get comfy, I hear thrumming from her chest, it sounds like Ironhide's but Ironhide's is a stronger thrum, after awhile of walking Ironhide and Chromia make it to a room it's empty, Chromia sets me down gently on a fold up chair, her and Ironhide stand before me.

"Okay, honey, we have some news from Tom and Terry," Chromia says softly rubbing her arm...

There is silence....

They both look at one another...

They don't speak....

For what seemed like forever Ironhide speaks up:

"Your Mom is not dead"

(To Be Continued)