Chapter 59

A/N: You all know what this chapter is about~ =^_^=

Sorry I haven't been updating. School just started last week and I already wish it was summer. People and my schedule are getting on my last nerve. *takes a deep breath* Please enjoy this chapter! Author worked really hard on trying to make my viewers and readers happy! Also this chapter is short! Slightly running out of ideas! (Help! >.<)

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy!
-------------------------------------
Four Weeks Later

Shadow's POV

"For Primus sakes Ratchet!" DragonFly groans at the little prototype of Ratchet, who was running around. "I've got my own body!" He cheers, "Yes you do!" I cheer chasing him in my Autobot form, Ratchet then somehow gets out of the Med-Bay, "FREEDOM!!!!!" He yells making me and DragonFly run after him, "RATCHET!!" We both call chasing him.

"SIDESWIPE STOP HIM!!" DragonFly yells while Ratchet ran past Sides, "WHAT THE FRAG?!" Sideswipe squeals like a girl while jumping off the ground, making me laugh breathlessly.

DragonFly chases after Ratchet while I stopped to catch my breath, I fall on the ground at Sideswipe's peds panting, "You okay down there Cutie?" He asks kneeling down, "Yeah" I breathe, "Just. . . . Out. . . . Of. . . . . Breath. . . ." I pant out, my spark pounding in my chassis while Daddy's concern for my exhaustion flows through me. I wave him off through our bond but he kept poking me.

::Come on tell me what's got you all out of breath!::. Daddy says making me groan through our bond when he pokes me rapidly making me bat him away.

::I was chasing a little Ratchet!::. I groan making Daddy stop poking me.

::No wonder DragonFly is running through the base screaming 'Ratchet come back!'::. Daddy responds sending me his memory of watching Ratchet and DragonFly zoom by.

Moments Later

I was watching the rain come down while I was in my human form, DragonFly finally caught Ratchet after two hours. They're in the Med-Bay working on his larger body.

I was standing under an umbrella with Bee and Sunny at each of my sides also in their human forms, "Rain," Bee starts, "It's beautiful," I finish making both bots chuckle, "Sure is Squishy," Sunny grunts but I could hear the softness in his tone, "You're such a softy for her," Bee teases making Sunny roll his eyes with a groan, "Ironhide is the bigger softy," Sunny argues, "Only because he was with her in the beginning and now he's her sire!" Bee argues, "I can see a future between her and me," Bee says making me take the umbrella and walk off leaving them to get soaked.

"HEY!" They both shout running up under the umbrella.

"Stop being so-" I say but Bee stops me.

"Please don't!"

"Why?" Sunny asks.

"Probably BEEcause he doesn't find my puns punny," I say making Sunny snort with amusement while Bee stomped back inside grumbling at us.

Me and Sunny chuckle looking at one another, I jumped hearing a small clap of lightning.

"Come on let's go inside," Sunny says while I handed him the umbrella and clung to him kola style making him chuckle. He walked back inside with my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist while I shivered with fear while the lightning smacked and the thunder boomed. Rain pouring down hard like the sky was crying.

I looked up at Sunny taking notice his blonde hair slightly wet from the wind blowing the rain under the umbrella while we walked. He looked adorable drenched in the rain water making me giggle.