I don't trust him.

The show was a big success but our Drama teacher was mad at us for destroying a classic. You should have seen her face when we guys sang I'm sexy and I know it. We literally changed the whole thing. Christine's sister (Ava) fell in love with the phantom, I grow old alone and Christine fell in love with my brother but the best par to me was when Ava sang Hot n Cold with that entire attitude to me.

Ava's POV

It feels so good to be going home or at least Dale's home. I have been in the hospital for eight days. My head still hurts a bit. Dale was with me the whole time even when I slept. My mother had to literally force him to go home for proper roast and meal and to shower. I remember bits and pieces of the accident. The doctors tell me that we were lucky to be alive. The car was wrecked and Josh is in jail. I'm moving in with Dale, yes it is a bit early but he didn't take no for an answer so we are packing up my last things. "Ava what are you doing you know what the doctor said. You must take things slow." "I know what he said but I'm capable to carry my own boxes." I said picking up the box. Walking to his car my foot slipped and I fell on my buttocks. "Ava, are you alright?" He dropped the box and rushed over to me. I start laughing. "I'm fine; I just slipped that is all." "That is it you are sitting in the car. There are only five more boxes." "But." "No butts but yours sitting in the car." He then picked me up bridal style and carried my to his car and closes the door with me sitting inside. It rained so the ground was slippery.

  "Oh shit. I am such an idiot. Don't worry I will get you help." "I am sorry. I didn't want to scare you. How is your heart feeling?" Josh's voice echoing in my mind. Josh didn't want to hurt me, did he? That looked in his eyes told me he was scared. Why did I go and meet him? "Right is there still something you need that I must go buy?" I was busy thinking and trying to remember what happened that I didn't notice Dale was in the car and I didn't heard what he asked. "Ava, are you alright?" "Huh, sorry I was trying to remember what happened. What did you say?" "Hey, don't force it. Your memory will come back." He puts his arm around me and pulls me into his embrace. "I asked if there is anything else you need." "No I'm fine." "Okay if you need anything tells me okay?" "I will." He started the car drove off. "I was thinking maybe we should get away for a while. Till the dust have settled." "Are you sure? I don't want you to get in trouble with the company because of me." "Hey, I'm not going to get in trouble and beside's they wouldn't dare and I am more worried about you than everything else. You gave me a real big scare." "I'm sorry if I can only remember why I went to see Josh?" "Stop apologizing this isn't your fault. This is exactly why we need to get away so that Josh can be prosecuted and sent to jail." "Okay you are right do you have a place in mind." "Yes but I'm not telling you it is a surprise." We pulled into his garage.

It feels like all I am doing is sleep and I'm sick of it but I need it. I am going to sleep again but I first got to finish the last four chapters. Ethan brought it for me. "Ava it is past eleven when are you coming to bed?" He is wearing his sweatpants. Only his sweatpants. "I only have four more chapters, so in an hour." "No, you are coming to bed now." He said playful. "Wait I am almost done." He slowly walk over to me I look up at him. "What are you doing?" "Nothing." My eyes on the book again. Dale starts kissing my foot, then my leg. "Okay you win I will come to bed." I put the book down and get up as I started to walk to his bedroom. He stops me and turns me around. I stare at him into his beautiful green eyes. I stand on my toes my arms around his neck his around my waist. Our breathing became the same. "Let's go to bed." I whisper and we walk to bed. I cuddle up into his arms and fell asleep.

"Ava no! Please no!" I woke up to Dale screaming. "I'm sorry it is my fault!" "Dale wake up you are having a nightmare." "No! No! No! Please no!" he starts clinching his fists. I climb on his chest and take the glass of water and threw it in his face. His eyes open and he look at me. "You were having a nightmare and I couldn't wake you so I." "Ava, I love you so much." He sat up and hugged me tightly. After a few moments we laid back down. My head on his chest he playing with my hair. "What did you dream about?" "I dreamed I lost you and that it was my fault." "You are not going to lose me. I am going to be around for a long time."

Dale's POV

We are flying tomorrow I need a break from this before my nightmares start again if my nightmare start again I will lose it. Ava can't find out what happened, what I did to Josh or that I told him she was dead. Ava is asleep on my chest. Hearing her breath and snore a little calms me down. She is so beautiful and adorable. That dream felt way too real for my liking. It is the same thing that happened to Katherine but Ava was standing in front of me. I close my eyes but not going to sleep yet because I am scared I will have that dream again.

It is four in the morning. Maybe I should tell her what happened but not here and not now. "Why are you still awake was it that terrible dream?" Ava asked "How did you know I was awake?" "Your body tenses when you are awake." "I didn't mean to wake you." "It is fine but how about we both go to sleep. Nothing is going to happen to me." She gave a kiss and then lay back down and then we both fell asleep.

Josh's POV

"You have a visitor." The guard tell me. "Who ever it is tell them I don't want to see them." "It is your lawyer." My lawyer. I don't have a lawyer. I went with the guard. "You have five minutes." The guard told me. "Since when are you a lawyer." "Since Ava paid for it." "What do you want? Why are you here?" "Is it true?" "Is what true?" "Don't be a smart ass tell me the true and then maybe I can get you out of here." "What is the point I killed Ava. I deserve to be in here." "She is not dead. She just has memory loss." "You are telling me she is not dead. That I didn't kill her." Thank goodness if my hands weren't cuffed I would be hugging him. "Now tell me how sure are you about this because if this is true then we have a big problem." "It is 100% and I have proof." "Where is the proof?" "No, how do I know I can trust you?" "You will be out of prison in a week then we talk." "I will give it to you only when I am out of here and only if I know Ava is safe." "She will be safe Dale is taking her away for a while. I am not telling you where he is taking her for her safety. We will be in touch, Josh." The guard took me back to my cell. I don't trust Antony he known's too much. If this comes out shit is going to hit the fan. Ava is alive and that is all that counts but I have to tell her about Dale's past and what he did. I have to find out where he is taking her before it happens again. I can't wait around for Antony to get me out of here. I have to escape. I have to get to Ava, before it happens again.