I love you

I told her everything. About my past what I did, Katharine and she didn't left running for the hill's even after my mother's attempt to set her up for cheating. After Ava broke up with me and left I kept calling the restaurant to hope that I can find her there. A week after the break up I found out that she is there. When she saw me her eye's was filled with anger and sadness. Pain. I must have scared her, I scared myself when I grabbed her shoulder and pressed her against the wall and covered her mouth. I then removed my hand and pressed it against her other shoulder. I was about to explain when she kneed me and ran into her office. I kept apologising and she told me that how she felt that she felt dead inside and that is my fault. I told her I will always love her and then I left. I left her the necklace, ring and a note saying I love her and a few other things.

Dale's POV

The paramedic's checked Ava and I out. I had a bruised lip, black eye, a cracked rib and a slight I told her everything. About my past what I did, Katharine and she didn't left running for the hill's even after my mother's attempt to set her up for cheating. After Ava broke up with me and left I kept calling the restaurant to hope that I can find her there. A week after the break up I found out that she is there. When she saw me her eye's was filled with anger and sadness. Pain. I must have scared her, I scared myself when I grabbed her shoulder and pressed her against the wall and covered her mouth. I then removed my hand and pressed it against her other shoulder. I was about to explain when she kneed me and ran into her office. I kept apologising and she told me that how she felt that she felt dead inside and that is my fault. I told her I will always love her and then I left. I left her the necklace, ring and a note saying I love her and a few other things. Ava scared me when she passed out in my arms again. They took her to the hospital to check if there are any complications with the baby. They did sonar and for the first time I saw and heard our baby's heart beating. She was fine and Ava would be fine it was the stressful situation that took a strain on her the only reason she collapsed again was because the adrenaline shot Ethan gave her wore off. I gave the police my statement and gave them full access to the camera system in the jet. Ava is still sleeping. I fell asleep with my head on her hand.

It is morning the sun is shining into the room. I feel a hand on my head playing with my hair. I look up and see Ava smiling at me. "Good morning." "Morning. How are you feeling?" "I'm fine just tired." "Ava I was so scared that I would lose you from now on you are not leaving my eye sight, I am not leaving you alone for a second." "Good because I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be without you." hearing her say that made my heart skip a few beats. "I know I did you wrong and I will make up for it every moment for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" "Yes, yes I will marry you." I smile at her. "I love you so much." "Love you too."

The police ruled the whole situation off as self-defence. A mother protecting her child. Ava was realized form the hospital and told to take things slow. Antony sent a car and a driver drove us home. Ethan stayed behind to get a few things in order. I was worried about her mental health so we talked and decided that she should talk to a therapist.

Ava's POV

It has been a month since what happened. I have been coping well. I have therapy twice a week with a grate therapist. Today I am getting married. Dale and I talked and decided that a small wedding would be perfect. The only persons invited is, my mom, Ethan and his date, Dale's dad, Antony and Jane, a few of his friends and his mother. His mother never RSVP-ed but I have a feeling that she will still come.

I am wearing a long white dress with small diamonds on my shoulders and breasts. My mother just left to her seat. I hear a knock on the door and Ethan. "You ready?" "Yes." I linked my arm with his and slowly walk down the aisle. "Thank you for walking me down the aisle." "You are most welcome." I look and see his date. "Your date looks very dashing you must introduce me to him." "I will."

We reached the end of the aisle and Dale took my hands. The priest began to talk but I couldn't listen I was to lost looking into his eyes. The priest asked, "Do you, Dale Cunningham take Ava to be your wife, to love and to hold till death do you part?" "I do." "Do you, Adelya Vanessa Anderson take Dale to be your husband, to love and to hold till death do you part?" "I do." "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." Dale kissed me. We held a small ceremony afterwards. Ethan introduced me to his boyfriend, Edward. He is and computer software designer or something like that. I was Dale's mother at the wedding sitting in the back but she didn't stay for the ceremony. Afterwards we left straight for home to change and then we left for the airport because it is two months till the due date we are only going for two weeks on honeymoon. We are going to Hawaii.

The flight to Hawaii was rather peaceful with little turbulence. After we landed I was feeling a bit jetlag we checked into the hotel. Dale got us the honeymoon suite. I rested for two hours while Dale unpacked our bags. We explored the island. We walked on the beach. Looked at the local hula dancers and the fire dancers. It was beautiful. While we were exploring we talked about our baby's name. We haven't decided yet. It was getting dark and a wind started to pick up. We went back to the hotel.

One of the luxuries of the honeymoon suite is a hot tub. My feet were killing me so while Dale and I relaxed in the hot tub he gave me a foot massage. Clouds rolled in and it started to thunder and rained a bit.

I lay in the bed listening to the roar of the sky and seeing it light up. Dale's arms are wrapped around me. "You awake, Ava?" He asks softly. "Yes." "I have a name. How about Alina?" "That is a beautiful name. Why that name?" I ask curious. "You both are the light in my live and Alina means light in Greek." "Okay, yes I like it. Alina Cunningham. It has a nice sound to it." His hand rubs my stomach and kissed it. "Did you hear that Angel your name Alina." "Dale why not call her Alina Angel Cunningham. You already call her Angel so why not make it her second name?" "That would be perfect. I love you Mrs. Cunningham." "I love you too Mr. Cunningham." I fell asleep while the night was roaring and throwing light.

I woke up to an empty space next to me. I sit up in the bead and see that it is covered in red, white and pink rose petals. I grab my night gown and follow the path. I am lead into a big hall where there is a table in the middle of it. "Mrs. Cunningham please follows me." A man spoke next to me. I followed him and got seated at the table. I smile. Dale sits across me from the table in black pants with a midnight blue button up shirt and I am in my sleeping ware with a night gown. A waiter came by and gave us our starters. He lifts his hand and violin music starts to play. "Dale what are you doing?" I ask smiling. "It is our first morning as husband and wife and I wanted to make it special for you and before you say that you are in your pajamas you look great." I smile more. "I love you." "I love you too bae." We ate five star food afterwards Dale had another surprise for me. We went on a private boat trip around the island and when to Maui.

We explored the nature and relaxed the afternoon on the beach. Dale told me he had one more surprise for me and when we were done on Maui we when back to the hotel. Dale disappeared again left a dress on the bed with a note saying where I must go. I follow the note till outside where that a car took me somewhere. I was then lead to a place where I see dale standing, smiling at me and next to him is a picnic basket.

It was a picnic under the stairs. We ate and laugh. After dessert Dale's tone changed. "Ava I want to tell you something I have been keeping from you." "Okay? What is it?" I ask unsure. He takes a deep breath. "When I woke up in the hospital and you were still missing I made a vow to find you no matter what it takes and I have told you about that but I also made another one." "What vow did you make?" "I vowed to become sober and not to drink ever again. I have been clean a month today and it is all because of you. I love you and you are my world."