~ Chapter Twelve ~

Chapter Twelve ~ The Ring And Crying

Finally a lovely night in. I'm in Asher's room or 'our' room you could say, I'm dressed in my pyjama clothing and grabbing many pillows and covers I can find. Luckily I found plenty.

Pulling and throwing them all downstairs before placing them on the sofa facing the large flat screen television, I smile in triumphant. Quickly heading to the kitchen I grab some popcorn and place them in the microwave. The popping sound floating through the room. Diverting myself back into the lounge I turn on the TV and look for a film to get or a DVD that Asher has.

My eyes scan every movie I see and I spot a comedy film. That would make me laugh. I end up seeing Asher has Bad Neighbours and I settle on that. Pushing it in and pressing pause before it starts, I hear the ping for the popcorn. Striding into the kitchen I bring my popcorn from the microwave and pouring it in a large bowl. While that's cooling off I pour myself a drink, a nice refreshing drink of coke.

"What the" I hear a voice say from the lounge, Asher is home everyone. "Tate" I hear his stern voice.

"I'm here" I walk out from the kitchen and see him standing there, his tie in his hands and bag on the floor. "What?" I say confused and he looks at me like I'm stupid.

"What's this?" He points to the sofa and Tv, a small giggle erupts from me.

"I'm having a movie night, see" I hold up my popcorn and drink. "Your more then welcome to join" I smile and he huffs.

"Let me change" he states and walks to the stairs. I'm succeeding, process has been made, Asher and I are becoming friends.

"Oh by the way" he turns to me, "no phones or laptops or any work related stuff" I state with a smile.

"God dammit" he curses but doesn't say anything else.

I watch him leave upstairs and a happy feeling passes over me. My smile grows just from it. I make my way over to the sofa of dreams, where I have my pillows and blankets. Placing my drink and popcorn on the table I snuggle in my cave of softness. Then grabbing the bowl of popcorn and waiting for Asher.

I hear him on the stairs, turning my head in his direction I see him. But it hits me, I've never seen Asher in his sleep wear. There he is, in some black comfortable shorts and a loose white top. Wow, everything looks good on him.

"You going to keep staring or start the film" he smirks at me and I quickly look away. "Actually wait I'm going to get a drink" he says, the voice making me smile secretly.

I sit and relax waiting for him to return. I grab a piece of popcorn and threw it into my mouth. The satisfaction that popcorn brings to me is a new type of feeling. I close my eyes enjoying it but the cold suddenly hits me. My eyes open immediately and I see Asher next to me who is now wrapped in blankets.

"Hey grab you own!" I shout at him and he looks at me surprised.

"Oh sorry, were these yours?" He smirks and I glare at him. "Ok sorry" he laughs and gives them back but I give him a few so we share.

He grabs the remote and presses play on the movie. I see him place his drink down and watch him going to take a handful of popcorn. I quickly swat it away and he glares at me.

"Mine" I mumble with a small cheeky smile, I look at him in the dim lighting.

The glow making his skin perfect, making his figure even more outstanding.

"All this is mine" he smirks and I mumble something but hand him some popcorn.

That's how the movie went. We ate popcorn in comfortable silence; we laughed and his laugh made me smile. I've never heard or seen him actually laugh. The masculine power of his voice makes me want to fall to his knees. He started throwing popcorn at me which I returned and it went on and on.