~ Chapter Twenty-Nine ~

Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Tate's Cheesy Treat Date & The Male Past

Waking up in the morning to find Asher still asleep. My mouth lets out a soothing sigh. Over the night I decided I wasn't going to stress Asher out more so I'm going to keep Josh quiet. Besides I haven't seen or heard anything about Josh Parkers and hoping not too.

Slowly removing his arm which is draping over me I carefully place the cover away from my body and stand up. Making sure to be quiet I get my clothes for work and walk into the bathroom. Once fully fresh and ready I walk back out and over to sleeping Asher.

"Asher time to wake up" I say, rocking Asher and waiting for him to wake up. "Asher your going to be late" I say louder and I hear Asher let off a sleepy groan.

"I'm fine here" he mumbles in a tired voice and I can't help but smile at him. The hard working billionaire isn't worried about him being late. Wow, what's next?!

"Asher you have an important signing today and if you wake up I might just treat you" I say with a smirk looking down at him. I notice his eyes twitch open and I'm met with the eyes I get lost in.

"What treat will you treat me with?" He asks and I laugh as his lips go into a smirk.

"Well if you get up and go to work I might take you somewhere" I smile and he watches me with amusement.

"You promise you'll give me a good treat?" He smirks and my eyes widening. I playfully slap his chest and bend down giving his a kiss on the lips.

"It all depends and I'm going to head off to work" I say walking towards the door. As I open the bedroom door I turn to see him sitting in bed, his eyes focused on me. "What?" I say confused at his movements.

"Nothing" he chuckles to himself and I place one of my hands on my hip, sending him a playful glare. After a minute I return to my normal position and a small frown covers my face.

"You don't remember what we talked about last night?" I ask, not sure what I hope the answer to be. He sends me a small smile and my brain ticks, saying he does remember.

"You said you wanted to tell me something last night, what was it? He asks and I instantly hate him for having a good memory.

"Nothing, don't worry about it" I reassure him which I fail at. "Ash it wasn't important, it was just the stress with everything like the engagement party coming up soon" I lie to him. Knowing my reason is about a past lover like he's dealing with.

"Oh" he says sounding unsure on what I said. "Yeah I can see where your coming from" he finishes.

"I'll see you later" I blow him a kiss and I smile as I watch his perfect shaped lips form a smirk.

"Yes, I'll see you later for my treat" he smirks and I laugh closing the door behind me.

~~~~

My stomach is twisting and turning, twisting by the guilt that is slowly building up and turning by the nerves of what I'm making Asher's treat. He wants one as I've said that and he will definitely want one if I don't give him one.

Spinning slowly on my chair with my eyes closed and face tilting up, I think and I think hard. Tate he's probably thinking dirty... he can get that later. Maybe? Hmm. I could take Asher on a real chick flick movie date. He would never expect! First a real romance film that's in cinema, a romance I'll love to see. No! Forget that, I'll take him to one of those places where you watch a film in your car. Yes! Then we can go to a nice Italian restaurant and I will make sure I'll order a meatball pasta for us to share.