15.worldwide.

with some time to spare, instead of sleeping like most people do anyway, i have a lightbulb over my head. if we're going to phily it means that this airport is not an layover port, so Kaden's plane isn't going to Russia just like mine isn't going to Italy. we're both going to the same airport in Philadelphia. now he doesn't know i ever got on a plane so if i miss him i might just have to visit florence.

-------------

i never fell asleep, and I start to feel that when we land in PHL. at 11:32pm. i get out of the plane through jet tunnels and before i do the flight attendant that let me in says her thank you's. i'm the last person to leave the plane in favor of my pretenses. the flight attendants follow me through the tunnels and i use this to my advantage. i wait for the three of them and talk to the girl that i met earlier. "hey, can i ask you something?"

"sure" she replies quickly with her friendly attitude. 

"so, a fellow agent just got here cause she's on the plane to Russia that must have just arrived. do you have any clue where that might have been? i wanna talk to her before we continue to Florence" i sound friendly too, she doesn't seem to be the type that needs manipulating.

"well all arrivals are on this wing, but this is a huge airport. if she's on a connecting flight she should be heading to departures, just like we are. don't worry, you might even catch her on the way there" she smiles at me as we leave the tunnel and into the terminal. great. i might catch her.

i walk by myself through the terminal through the people and hurrying because his plane got here before mine did and by now news are out and i'm back on the wanted list, right next to a certain hot guy. the walk to the gates is endless as i fish for Kaden but he's nowhere. and my heart beats faster. if i find him what do i do? i can't go with him to Moscow because they'll ask for my passport, and when i say 'hey i'm CIA' they'll go like 'sure, come with us to the fucking interrogation room'. uhm, pass. i could pretend to be a flight attendant but if i don't see him i can't board my, or his plane because i won't know where it is. now if i stick to my friends here i might make it without being stopped again. as soon as i make it to Europe i'll be fine. 

Now my problem starts when i get to Italy, a country WITH an extradition treaty with the U.S. unlike Russia. So Kaden's good if he's caught, i'm not. I decide to steal a phone from one of the stores here so i don't have to do it later. It's a disposable one, which makes it easier for me. now,  my fake passports won't work, under my picture you can see all my different names. Damn, it really isn't a good picture. i have another idea though. 

This is an intense terminal, finding a brunette that's about 5'8 and in her 20's shouldn't be too hard. i stray from my path for a moment instead of following the attendants. i heard the terminal was C17 so i make a mental note. i fish for my victim. looking tirelessly and my eyes tiring down from the strain. but i find her, and i like it. In an airport most people (women) carry a handbag, where they put their flight ticket, their passport and visas. but this hit doesn't have it easily available. she's on a line on chick-fil-a. detestable, but i gotta do what i gotta do. i hurry to her, before anyone else has the chance of being behind her. i'm there quickly and before i stop i've taken my arm out of my sleeve and i hold it against my stomach. my zipper is low, but not too low where you would see my hand. her purse is on top of her suitcase.... just.... sitting there. this is every pickpocket's dream. if i go now however, she'll notice as soon as she takes her money out. as she orders i notice the Malboro box on the edge of her purse. see, Kaden, this habit is no good.

i slip my hand under my jacket and reach for the box, i open it and snatch one before anyone can notice and rat me out. i put my hand back where it belongs. i'm running on 300 bucks and i think i'll need them, so i don't order anything, but i do speak. as always. i pretend to sniff around once i get to the cashier. "mhm, what's that smell? i mean i knew homophobia smelled bad but this is just reeking." i raise my eyebrows. "i'll be back when you guys know what basic human rights are" i say quickly and turn away.