Eww Mick...ugh

Jess P.O.V

  *Do you recall, not long ago We would walk on the sidewalk?*

My phone goes off to the song of torture...ugh. I rose up feeling for the small handy box on my nightstand. I pick it up not looking at who it is and not caring what shinppy muppet called me for

"If you're calling to tell me that I am Hercules long lost a daughter or we are being attacked by carebears deathly warm hugs then please call a little later when I fully care," I say out of annoyance of why they have woken me up.

"Well Good morning to you too Jessica," the lady says while laughing into the phone. I look at the caller ID and read that its Afina. 

 "Oh hi, Afina how are you and hows work?"

Afina: I'm fine darling, I'm in the Philippines for work and looks like instead of 2 weeks ill be here for 2 months.

Jess: Oh? does Mike know about your long stay?

Afina: No, actually could you tell Mike I'll be home by the end of May. I tried calling his phone but he didn't pick up.

Jess: yea sure. I'll tell him

Afina: thank you, thank you. OK, I have to go now.

"Bye, bye". I hung up the phone and dialed Mikes number I then again put the phone up to my ear and like she said their's no answer. Huh usually, he picks up on the first ring. 

This boy is going to be the death of me I swear. I shrugged it off and get ready for the day. I go into the bathroom and shower, letting the hot water flow down my body then lets it hit my face. Like people say good things comes to an end so I switch off the water and get out.

I dried my long black hair and body and go into my closet I turn on my beats pill as I walk by my desk into the closet.   

I put my body amendment on then my clothes, I'll just leave my hair in its natural state since it turns into tight and good curls by itself

I put my body amendment on then my clothes, I'll just leave my hair in its natural state since it turns into tight and good curls by itself. I grab my glasses and my small backpack and head downstairs I grab an apple and my car keys and head out the door. I know something is bound to happen today good or bad and/or both.

(skipping car ride there cursing profanities at people xD)

I get out the car and go to the house to knock on the door...there is no answer "Oh my ghouls is he dead or something?" I go into my backpack and pull out a barbie pen and wiggle and giggle it into the door. Once I hear a click the door open Magically ;) I get in and go upstairs and open the door to Mikes room. AND here he is all rolled up in a ball sleeping his ass off. I wish I was sleeping like this.

"Mick get out of bed and come out of hibernation," I say as if he is playing with me I slap near the bottom of which I thought was his thigh. "I'm here," he moans when coming out of the bathroom "hey you OK? you don't look well mick" I say turning to him. 

I put my hand on his face and the other to mine to tell the difference. "Mick why you feel hot." he coughs, "I don't know what wrong with me my head hurts," he says.

"Hey, Jess?"

"yes baba"

"why is my room spin-" he says but falls towards me I tried to catch him but we both fall to the ground more like I broke his fall. I slide out from under him and leave him face down on the floor. and goes downstairs

I go back upstairs to Mikes room and get him up off the floor and into the bed stick the thermometer in his mouth I wait for it to go off and it reads 99.5. I go into the kit and give Mike cold meds for him to take before he puts it in his mouth all of a sudden he throws up on me and the floor.

"EWW!! MICK!! you are so lucky you are sick" I say giving him a stair.

"sigh lets get you cleaned up," I say while running some bath water for him.

Mikes P.O.V

I feel little soft paws come and grab me and walk me to the bathroom I sit on the edge of the bathtub and Jess starts to take off my shirt. Small grunts came from me as I look up to see Jess stop what she is doing and her eyes widen.

"OK, I'm pretty sure you can take the bottom half off. right?" she says while turning around to face the door. I take the rest of my clothes and get into the bubble bath she made me it smells like cinnamon. Why must I smell like Cinna bonbons?" I say as she sits on the edge of the tub.

"Because if I'm taking care of you. you have to smell like a baby and if I had one  He/She will smell like this" she says. "so I'm your baby now" I say giving her a smirk.

"I guess you are my baby for now," she says while turning her cheeks away from me. Jess helps me wash the half of my body her hands are so gentle and it makes me have tingles in my stomach.

Jess hands me the  towel and walks out closing the door behind her. I dry off a few moments later the door opens a crack an arm seeps through with some short and boxers I laugh and take them and she does it again with a t-shirt. I open the door and I see Jess wearing one of my shirts that is past her thick thighs, she grabs my hand and leads me to the bed, I climb in and scoot over so she can lay with me. I pat the bed and she climbs in next too. I turn on the TV and put my arms around her waist and snuggle my noses into her neck, her slow and steady breathing sounding like a soothing rhythm soothes me. She put one hand on my shoulder and the other running through my long jet black hair. "are you feeling any better yet Mick," she says.

"a little bit yeah" I breathed in her sent

"that's good, so why did you not pick up your moms call," she says rubbing my ear, all this doesn't feel awkward its like it feels right.

"ahh, what she say to you?" I lifted my head up. she told me what she said."OK, I'll call her back then when I get the chance too" she removes her self and gets up and start putting her shoes on. I go to stop her and put one arm around her waist with the other around her neck but in a gentle possessive way. I turn her around so she faced me.

"Will you stay with me? pwese?" I say in a baby voice and backed my eyelashes. "no, no not the lizard creep face... ah sigh fine geez"

So now we stayed in bed for at least what felt like infinity. 
The best thing about us
-----------

comment, vote and follow me that would be splendid 

 you in the next episode