pay for myself

Jess P.O.V.
prying the door open again and wiggling and jiggling for it open is not helping no matter how much I go die hard on it.

BANG! BANG!

"MIKE!!! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Oh, sweet cheeks. I know that you would've opened the door, kicked me and went home. 

so the answer to that is Hell no MUHAHAH!!!" He says laughing. I stand there pissed off and wide-eyed knowing what my action was to do.

"YOU JOCK, COOKIE MONSTER, SON OF A-"

"HEY!  9:30. stop your b***ch'n and hurry up or we'll be late!!" He says cutting me off. "FINE! Ugh I just wanna choke you sometimes"

I strip off my clothes and get in the shower. letting the hot water run through my body and hair, I used Mike's shampoo and conditioner,  once I'm done I wrap a towel around me and get out.
"MIKE IM DONE, REMOVED THE CHAIR FROM THE DOOR!" I said grabbing the handle.

"Are you done?" He says sarcastically. I roll my eyes at him. "Yes, asshat, let me out" it goes quiet for a second then the door opens to reveal the ass bat.

"Milady," he says bowing down, I kicked dead at him and walk away "so where are my clothes?" 

"there on the bed, I'll be back in a minute," he says

....

I put on the first bases of things on me then put on the clothes. I walk downstairs and just as I'm finishing the last braid of my hair.

Mike walks in with my bag in hand. as you can imagine I have this 'omg did you really go to my house just to grab my bag' kinda look on my face after a second of shocked I grabbed from him get outside "bye ill see ya later at school" just as I'm about to walk he pulls be the waste.

"OW! what the hell" I say while rubbing my side waste where he pinched me. "where are you going sexy Bunny?" before I can answer he picks me up and walk me to his car "I'm going home to get my car" I say in a duh tone, he lets out a breath and starts the car "OK!! this is over this whole catching me kidnapping thing is starting to piss me off Mike!" 

he rolls his eyes and starts the engine he backs out and we are on our way.

I check the time and we have 20 mins to get to school. we stop at Chick-fil-a 

we both got the chicken sandwich deluxe with the chicken nuggets.when we get the window i put my card in Mikes' hand.he looks what I gave him and playfully tosses it back into my lap"what are you doing? I'm paying for half of my meal?"
"hehe, Nah I won't ever let that happen" he stares deep into my eyes. "no, I can't let that happen all the time nobody need to pay for what I'm gonna eat, thanks but... no thanks"I put the card back into his hands. the next thing that shocks me is, he smiles gently at me pulls out his wallet and sticks it in and put it back in
we get our food and drive off to school "haven't I told you I just want to spoil the very best girl I have known since I fell off a bike" I glare at him then hit more times that he had to cover making us swerve. 
"I was just trying to pay for my own foods, ya can't keep showering me with things I want. I sometimes want to earn it to get it myself."AH stop you're complaining about nonsense, we are here," he says.
 he gets out quickly with his things before I get a chance to smack him again. I sit there for a moment continuing to eat my food then when I'm done I get out and go into barbarians Cali high school.
 this is a routine for me if I get a ride with him I to have to wait a few minutes for him to be inside. It's an exhausting thing but it keeps his reputation.I make my way into the building and through the silver glass doors, I enter and see everyone staring.

  skank, slut,  

woah it's a big moose coming everyone hide

 Is what I hear when I'm walking to my locker. by that last one, I got tired and put my headphones in blazing the music up in order to block out reality. that one hurt just a bit like what have I done to anyone but be nice but no they are to believe Abby Scott and her minions Asia and Shanna. speak of the devils. I take of the nice music and look at them

 "Hey you big fat bitch," she says when crossing her arms and laughs along with her minions

 "Just PLEASE leave me alone, haven't done anything to you" I whisper/yelled. "Listen here you four-eyed skank loser. Just because Mike helped you at the party doesn't mean he is all into you. HE WILL BE MINE one way or another." she says getting in my face. " I don't like him like that" I push her away but She grabs me by my braid and pushes me down, she goes to punch me along with her friends one of them kicking me square in the ribs feeling like it snapped, by the time they were done the bell rang making them laugh and walk away leaving me in pain. Slowly and carefully I got up and limped to my geometry class. when I got in I speed with a limp to my seat which was in the far back. the class was filling up and by the time warning bell rung Mr. Neutron goes on with the class, Mr.Neutron is the slowest to ever teach a class mostly everybody doesn't really pay attention. But we pass it though

 I grabbed my phone and start to record every word he said, I lay my head in my arms so no one can see my busted face I'm about to drift when suddenly I felt the presence of Mike sitting next to me, I turn away from Mike so he won't see the bleeding.

_____

this continues...