stalker best friend

Jess car^

Jess P.O.V

So here we are me and Emmet running from a naked Mike. It took him at least 5 minutes to stop falling on his ass which made me laugh to where my stomach was hurting, as soon as Mike got a hold of himself that's when everything went chaotic, I and Emmet ran out of my room and in different directions. I hid in the stair closet while Emment hid somewhere in the house.

"come out, come out where ever you are"I hear Mick say coming down. I try so hard not to laugh. And that's when I hear Emmet shriek and sounds of footsteps going back up the stairs. Then all of sudden it gets quiet again really quite after about a second, I hear footsteps retreat back up the stairs, I let out a breath that I've been holding on too and open the door I grab some beers, waters and whatever else that I can carry upstairs. and as I was walking I wasn't looking where I was going now I know very well the ins and out of my own house.

then the next I'm being pulled into a room and slammed against a wall, darkness with a person that attacked me.... again.

Their hand over my mouth and was standing way to close for my liking, I go to kick them where it would hurt their baby maker but they swiftly move aside and said. "You know you can't beat me at those Jackie Chain moves that I showed you, princess," he says. If you haven't figured out Mike and darkness then... I don't know anymore.

His voice sounds deep and luring than it usually is and making me a little uncomfortable.

I push him hard off of me and turn and open to the door.

I'd gone into my room to suddenly stop and see Emmet in my dresser the second draw is my underwear drawer...COME ON!!

"what are you doing?!" I say that's when Mike comes in holding a really long sandwich for us 3 to share "what's going on in here I was gone for like 3 minutes and I hear screaming," Mike says. I turn to him and he looks at me with his facial motions changes. At this point, I'm glad for my skin complexion cause my cheeks are hot. I turn back around see my silky thongs in one hand my blue lace bra in the other being held up in the air, "oooh looks like geek girl just became sexy geek now didn't think you would be a kinky girl"

Emmet says, erupting into laughter then along with Mike, I give them both glares and walk up to Emmet and snatch them away and put them back and shutting the drawer.

I kick Emmet in the shin and walk in the bathroom. "asshat jerks" I say then close the door. when I come back

Emmet and mike were on my bed along with Oreo whispering something to each other when I open the door the conversation stopped and all eyes were on me "what?" looking at them suspiciously

"nothing"

"nothing"

I roll my eyes and jump in the bed "so...what are we talking about" when I said that they turned to each other and stuttered over their words.

"u-um... f-football" "u-um...ballet," they say at the same time.

"ehem we were talking about the game this coming Friday," Mike says we talk about stuff and watched movie and Netflix and eat lots of food. I turn to my right to see Emmet already sleep and then my left to see Mike sleep then down by my feet Oreo also. Switching off the tv and lights, I then lay my head in the pillows and let the darkness consume me.

********************************************************************************************

I'm awoken by the bright yellow sun blinding my eyes, I try to cover it with my hands but apparently its see through. I roll over making my body turned away from the sun then close my eyes back again. I was feeling relaxed until all of a sudden a smell of old spice hit me. I sat up looking at Mike for far to long him in a towel