The birthday surprise bash

Take a step back for a minute, floors are wet, and how did we get in this mess, so pull me closer why don't you, me meet me in the middle, I'm losing my mind just a little.

Ugh, when I first heard that song it was good, but as time goes and you hear it over and over and OVER! you wanna smash the song and pretend it was never made.

reaching over my bed stand in order to turn off the damn abomination. I lay back down and try to go back to being lapped danced on by hot sexy men in Magic Mike. 

"Ahh!! Ahhh! it's your birthday!" Mike comes bursting into the door

"SHUT UP YOU TURP!" I grab him by the legs and he falls on to the floor which makes me burst into laughter.

"AWW!! all I wanted to was be cheery cause it's your birthday." "Ugh let us just pretend its a regular 'normal' Friday what is so great about it anyway. I'm only tuning 17 that's about it" I say with the covers over my head.

"Well we have to get up and get ready for school, you know I feel a little bad that you have to go to school on your birthday while my birthday is in the summer away from doing a- oof" I cut him off when I know what he was doing rubbing it in my face, so I threw the biggest pillow in his face for good measures just to shut him up. 

When I getting the energized feels I go to the closet. nothing fancy for the day so im going casual. 

just the amount of cool and cute and nothing to make it scream 'it's my birthday!' To everyone around the school

just the amount of cool and cute and nothing to make it scream 'it's my birthday!' To everyone around the school. going out and throwing it on my bed then go to the bathroom n freshen myself

30 mins later 

the feeling of being refreshed and lotioned which leaves me silky soft is incredible

I braid my brown-red hair and then put on my sweater then black jeans on  I grab my phone and put eyeliner and lip gloss and on my way out I grab my glasses and put them on 

Going into the kitchen to grab something but suddenly I find Mike on the island.

"What's all this?" He looks up from his phone and smile that big smile he put across his face that tells me he's up to something and when he has it scares me to the soul. He gets up and grabs me by the shoulder and sits me down. "I made you breakfast also before you go off and say' I told you I don't want anything just focus this day on your game that you gonna win' you are my everything ever since we were shorties and that practically means you been family so it's my job to make this special every year."

 I shake my head cause I can't be defeated by him and it's true he makes every year his duty for me to have a good birthday and I'm thankful for that but for him to do ever since, 3 years of being on the football team he would say 'what you wanna do for your birthday' and I say 'nothing I don't want anything' so we just focus on his football game that happens either on or around my birthday. 

"But I keep telling you I don't need a whole lot of thing, besides I don't wanna make you pressured into all this worrying about the football game AND have me to have a birthday party so don't start planning anything please?" I sigh and look

at my plate to see a stack of cinnamon chunk pancakes with veggie scrambled eggs and Italian bacon "my favorite foods which is all foods! yayyy!" I dance in my seat just looking at the plate of heaven  Mike and see him smirking.

eish creepy 

------------

We sit there and talk and eat for some time when it's time to go, we aren't in much of a hurry cause it's like a half day so all the kids get to leave at 1:30 so we take our sweet time and get in the car. I look out the window seeing the trees go by. 

"Waoh! Woah!" Mike says suddenly stepping on the gas break out the blue just scaring the hell outta me, "mick what in the hell? I outta beat yo ass for that" I turn to him seeing a panting shocked look on his face. I look at what this lobster jerk was seeing to my very surprise to see a cute puppy peeking its head in a box in the middle of the road.

"what. the. what!?"

 Mike P.O.V.

Sooo this may seem like I am a bad guy yes? you see what I did was yesterday night I went all the way around town to do a surprise scavenger hunt that leads to a party for her, I went to the rescue shelter to get her another dog. Oreo is like her first born and I and Jess found her in a forest one day. she was so scared, lonely, and not looking well so Jess took her in feeding her and what not.

when I went into the shelter I was told he was gonna be put down because of how brutally beaten up and how he was treated, so I picked him out. Way early today at 4:30 in the morning I told Emmet to set up out plan and where to put him. so Emmet should be hiding somewhere in the trees.

"Oh, my ghouls who would leave such a thing behind like" she stops for a second and lifts him to see his gender "him behind. At least take him to an adoption center like what the hell?" she held him to her chest and he lays his head right on her shoulder. it was like he belongs right to her and it was the cutest thing to see.

I wish I was that puppy!

"so, do you want to keep him? I mean I don't think he has no other place to go?" I pretend not to know anything about him and watch as she looks to him. 

"well since it's a nice day and all I'll keep him" 

"for the time being what should we name him?"

 I reach into my backpack pocket to make sure the papers for him is still there. She takes him off her shoulders and looks at him up and down.
"Hmm, Hamilton?" The dog whimpers
"Ocean?" The dog whimpers again.
"Hmm, it's either blue or Mickey" Jess looks at me and this time I let out a whimper at the name she chose.

the dog suddenly became my mortal nightmare, wanna know why he barked twice to those name. so please welcome BLUE MICKEY, BM for short... yay

ugh "come on we gonna be late for school princess" suddenly there's a growl "sigh and prince blue mickey"

"this finna be a long day"

i say to myself.

_______

hey hey hey

like comment and hug ya self