I'm Not Entirely Handicapped

Miyomi pov

Chicken Parmigiana and Focaccia Bread didn't sound too bad, but ma is on a diet. She doesn't need to impress anyone anymore , she is getting married ..so a little of this and that everyday wont hurt. Yes i'm talking about me cooking . I wasn't entirely handicapped ...like about 90-99 percent handicapped and well that 1 percent was considered a lot because i grew up with idiots .. sorry ma, but you aren't exactly the smartest person but neither are you brother , and that is officially the saddest thing because females are so dumb they let their attraction for you cloud their mind an they put aside the fact that your an absolute idiot . I always knew that females weren't as smart as they actually are some of the times ...but ya'll males were just plain stupid, or maybe i just didn't understand y'all specimen yet.

Anyways back to the point, yes i do this thing a lot were i stray from the main point, so i really be wanting to tell you that i'm not entirely handicapped yet still i strayed from that point and started talking about how stupid boys were...sorry i mean...how stupid boys are. See where i'm getting at?? so ima get to the point and finish telling you what i should.

Swaying my waist to wicked games by the weekend,getting all my utensils out, but the thing is i really like dancing , its one of the little things i'm good at which is about five to be honest, you'll eventually find em out (smirk emoji). So i stopped looking for the stuff i needed and started dancing to one of my favorite songs on my playlist, which by the way is gyal gimmie by popcaan.

I just couldnt let this song pass. By the end of the song i was bent over my back so arched you'd thing i was handicapped or deform in some kind of way. Ma didnt like me dancing in the house, dancing at all really. She said i resembled something of a stripper, but without the twerking, more slow dancing. Twerking wasnt my thing, i could do it , cause well, i had i bright future behind me ....like literally, my ass was brighter than my future , which was kinda sad.

My heart leaped the fuck out of my mouth when i heard clapping. Turning around it was almost impossible to swallow it back down, not the person i wanted to see, but because , well i was me, i tried playing it off. "you have hands of a gorilla"what those hands did to my mother, Really miyomi, thats just wrong. " why are you looking at my hands like that" he needs to stop smirking, he reminds me of many of the perverts and pedophiles i had to deal with. " i thought it was a monster clapping,shit scary as hell"i smirked back " what big hands you have" i mimicked red riding hood. I know i was funny and all but he needs to stop laughing, it made me feel as if the joke was on me ,and may i add that it was not a good feeling." says the girl or whatever you are that has so much hair that reminds me of a gorilla" i wasn't that hairy... but i'll admit that i wasnt one for shaving or waxing. I tried waxing once ...shit made me cry. "funny ..real funny" fucking asshole. How could he use me being all natural or whatever you called it against me ...that was just low, i was truly hurt.

I went back to my cooking ignoring the fact that he was still snickering behind me. I got out the ingredients and started cooking." what the hell are you doing ?!" was he really that ignorant...told you that the male specimen was utterly stupid."what the hell does it look like" i mimicked is voice, which unfortunaley didnt turn out how i wanted it to. "i knew males were stupid , but come on now, papi you cant be that stupid" he really liked smirking."papi huh?" he raised is eyebrow ...just ewe." i'm more of a daddy's girl...now please excuse yourself, your breath... i meant scent is quite distracting." that should do it." says the gorilla" fucking asshole.

He pulled out a small notepad and started writing down whats looks to be dates. "from ignorant to gay uh...got yourself a diary there" i wanted to pop up.. this sight was just beautiful."its a notepad dipshit" he seemed offended ."angelo can you come here for a moment darlin" mom shouted from upstairs . He ran to her leaving the little black book with capital A and DS in cursive writing.

I wouldn't want anyone reading my diary but males shouldn't have diaries. So what if curiousity killed the cat...i was no cat, so therfore that left me being nosy . So i hid the book in the dishwasher hoping he woulnt realise it was missing.

it was after six and i havent seen my big head brother...we didnt really act as siblings but i had a soft spot for him in my heart...like really really, reallllyyy deep down...probably burried millions of feet down but it was there. He was probably facetiming some dumb girl...i really didn't care. I was sharing dinner when mom came down saying she's on a diet. I was pissed even though i expected her to say something like that, couldn't tell the last time she said a thank you or i even got some motherly love. My mood has become sour.

My stepfather noticed my mood change and whispered something in her ear, she turned instant shades of red. I don't even want to know what he said, but she ate every last grain off that plate. I was putting the dishes in the diswasher when i heard him say" i'm going to have a feast tonight " Yup... that mouth did do unspeakeable things to my poor mother... The cringe is real