Tommorow At Six

Miyomi Pov

What i found weird was that with a house this size , why didn't he have maids?

And what i found very disrespectful is that he automatically made me one. I was currently cleaning the kitchen when he walked in with wet his shoes leaving behind muddy shoes prints. I folded my arms. He then starting grabbing items out the refrigerator and throwing them on the counter which i just wiped cleaned. The hell with this dude.

'Cough' my eyes percing like daggers at him.

" he hem" his eyes flicked towards me then back at what he was doing.

" sir" it was hard to hide the distaste in my voice.

"Hmm?" He hummed  not looking at
me. The nerve he had.

" is you blind ?"

" meaning?  "He asked.

"I'm cleaning " i opened my arm up showcasing the work I'd done but was now a mess.

" and?" It happened so fast. One minute i was here next i was over there with my right hand swinging so hard, aiming for that pretty little mouth.

" Cazzo !The fuck)" he held it bleeding bottom lip.

" Cazzo angelo" i mimicked his voice pointing to the counter and his shoes print on the floor.

"I aint cleaning shit again ..you clean it " i threw the gloves on the counter and was about to walk out the room when he took hold of my wrist and pulling me back in his direction.

"What's the problem ?"

" you bust my lip"

"And?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"Aren't you going to apologize?"  He couldn't be serious.

"Did you apologize for making a mess, even though i was obviously cleaning ? No , you didn't,  didn't you?" And with that i walked away.

Two weeks later

The past two weeks were somewhat good, great maybe.  I stayed out his way and the favour was returned. Maybe it wasn't great nor good , it was ok. I was alone. I am loner , i liked being by myself , not all the time though. Just about seventy five percent.

Anyhow , Angelo had a friend over today. I wasn't  sure if they we're  friends, maybe they worked together.  However judging from all that tension i felt when I'd walk pass them , felt as if they didn't agree on much, anything at all really. So maybe they were virals, but why would they be here.

I was so caught up with analysing them that i didn't realise the figure infront of me.

"  Ciaco (hi am De' Angelo Del' Salerno" his hand was stretched outwards, waiting to be shaked.

"What?" That came out ruder than i expected.

" I'm your his brother " i placed my hand against his.

"Really?" I was surprised.

"Is that so shocking?" His accent wasnt as thick as angelo's. It was there but barely recognizable.

" never heard of you"

" oh that happens,  well let me tell you who i am." The smile that he wore on his face seemed somewhat mischievous.

"Come on lets sit" he was serious.

" Non penso così fratello (i dont thing so  brother)" Angelo walked towards out.

"Uhhh?"

" no" his voice was stern.

"Why no?" He didn't answer.

" Really? Why not little brother?" So angelo was the younger one. Hmm. Lets sit.

" five years ago to be exact,  my little brother here wanted to join the family business. "

"De . sta 'zitto(shut up )"

" i however forbid it . Angelo was clever. He always been . He earned his way into the family business. Not by me of course but oh dearie old dad. "  he paused with a clicking sound of his tongue.

" my brother however wanted his own business. It started a big war I'll say. So he left and here is far by the most successful 'business man i k ow today " Their eyes were fixated on each other.  I dont think it was hate ,it seemed as if they lacked respect for each other or moreso their decisions .

"Well then" i felt out of place .

" so what are you doing here?" I questioned.

" exactly" angelo added.

"la cena (the dinner), you know fratello(brother) ."  My eyebrows raised.

"Dinner" angelo shooked his head.

"What dinner?" I asked.

"Oh your not invited " i so wanted to punch him.

"Of course she is , you ought to bring a date."

" she's my stepdaughter I'll do no such thing. "  but you doing otherwise though.

" I'll  take her then"  De' Angelo smiled.

" would you like to atten-" his sentence was cut short by angelo.

"la prenderò (i'll take her)." He hissed, he dosen't sound happy.

" so you'll be attending then?" Angelo answerd with a nod . His brother turnrd towards me. He was so alluring .

" i have to come here every year to tell him to come, so tommorow at six it is." With that he walked away .

" tommorow? " i turned to angelo.

" yes tommorow,  at six." He walked away too.