Not Again

Angelo POV

She had the mouth of a god damn sailor....she resembled a cute lil troll though whenever she acted that way. she'd have that ewe what the hell look on her face if she heard me calling her a troll...she was a cute one thou.

She pissed me off a lot but boy did it do something to me whenever she'd go up in flames or behave like that. It was in my blood, i felt the need to pinish her. Different level of disrespect had different means of punishment thou. Her however I just wanted to teach her some manners ... all the time.. nothing she couldn't possibly handle.

I felt like an awful soon to be husband and a bad stepfather. I knew it was wrong but certain things you just can't control you know.

So when I looked at her sprawled out on my bed in nothing but a T-shirt and panties.. god damn... My mind was spinning in circles.. I knew she didn't think of me like how I did.. she couldn't ..but then she moved her head to the right giving me both access and permission to use my lips and tongue to play with her neck. Just god dammit Miyomi.

That was my wake up call. I removed myself from her quivering body. Her face was a bright shade of red but it wasn't because of my oh so sweet touch, she was embarrassed, oh god no.

"You should leave " I couldn't understand her.... Even if I tried, her face went from flaming red from embarrassment to anger in a second.

" Whatever " She rolled her eyes so hard i guaranteed you if eyes could kill I'd be damn well dead ,decayed and bones in all just a matter of seconds. God dammit again.

I felt this slight sting in my chest when she walked out the door with a scowl on her face. Maybe it was more than just slight ...shit made my knees feel weak . I just shaked my head. For fuck sakes we just got over one problem now it's another. Now wasn't that just god damn lovely?

MIYOMI POV

I wasn't upset about the fact that he didn't continue, because what the hell!! What we're doing were on so many different levels of absolute wrong, but it was just the way he said it ' you should leave ' my shame tree just grew back ...i cut that thing down years ago.

Embarrassment took over my ever sense whenever I thought about what occurred... I was so embarrassed that I felt so ashamed of even remembering what happened .I made a fool of myself. A complete fucking fool.

I locked myself in my room the following day, avoiding all contact with him. I knew i couldn't avoid him for the rest of my life.. But believe me when I say I'd try. I'd get a heart attack from feeling great embarrassment and die if I were to ever see him again. I felt completely and utterly stupid. I hated how I felt. Damn him ...i hated him.

I was getting hungrier by the minute. Really hungry. Ehh I'd rather die ftom embarrassment instead of hunger. I got up out of bed and walked my way down stairs. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw heavily harmed men stepping through the front door. I liked guns, but what I did not like were big looking men , good looking men if i may add with guns. I had two heartbeats. Second one I found completely unnecessary and out of place. At this moment I regretted stepping out that door, I'd rather die of hunger an embarrassment than guns.

I was about to turn make a sharpe u-turn when I heard his voice. Angelo's voice. " Good day to you all "