And The Show Begins

Miyomi POV

His head rest at the crook of my neck where his teeth grazed the soft skin and his tongue darted out licking my neck withdrawing soft moans from my dry parted lips. What the fuck did I get myself Into?.

Two hours earlier

"Baby I ain't got no time for you!! " I sang away skipping down the stairs to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Is you fucking me... Cause I'm fucking with you.... I'm really in the streets so what am I to do? I don't want u to leave but if I gotta chose... Ima keep all the way a hundred girl ion got no time for you!! " I was in one of those moods where your in one of those extra extra overly happy mood. Why was I happy?? I had the house to myself, or so I thought.

"Good morning " Somebody slurred.

"Ahh ahh ahh ahh... What, what the hell Is you doing here? " I tried covering myself as best as I could. I wasn't wearing much. Just underwear, not proper ones by the way, I was in one of them ' I can see everything underwear' and a big white T-shirt that barely covered my ass.

"Last I checked, I still own this house "

"Stop looking at me" My cheeks turned fifty different shades of red.

"Don't you have work? " I questioned.

"I work when I want to" He stated.

"What the hell kind of boss you have? What do you d- stop fucking looking at me like that!! "

"Looking at you like what? "

"Like ... Thaa... That ! "

"Looking at you like you aren't wearing any clothes in MY house ? You tryna get fucked MI? "

"Shut the fuck up and turn the hell around you God dam abomination of a stepfather "

And then I went for it... I tried running up the stairs faster than flash. It didn't really work out. The minute my big toe connected with that stair my fat ass went into landing mode and I basically face first hugged that staircase. My day couldn't reveal any more surprises. I was exposed and embarrassed. I cried so hard. Not because I was in pain, but because my oh do lovely stepfather laughed so hard when I laid sprawled out on the stairs resembling a cow.

"Mi baby girl? "

"Don't fucking call me that " I grunted out.

" Even in times like this you manage to still have a smart mouth... Sto per aggiustamo per tel (Ima have to fix that for you) "
I glared at him. I didn't know what he was saying but I'm guessing it's something he doesn't want me to understand since he said it in Italian.

"Pussy" I mumbled

"Retard"

"Bitch"

" Back at you cana(bitch) "

" You back with that can- ahh.. Lil bitch put me the fuck down this instant! "

"You weigh more than a cow"

"Put me the fuck down you dumb fuck"

"It was a joke M"

" Put me the fuck down... I don't give a fuck whether or not it was a joke"he switched from that bridal position lift thingy to throwing me over his shoulder. I'm one hundred percent sure he was having a good HD view of my ass.

"Fucking pervertido"

" That's Spanish Mi " He chuckled. His hand raised from my knee just a lil bit under my ass. I started wiggling.

My back hit the bed just as I was about to scream.

"Your toe is bleeding. "

"And your a pervert.. Anyway I didn't realize. " He went into the bathroom and came back out with a first aid kit.

"Don't move" I didn't like the sound of that but ok.

"Ahh oh ahh you fucking prick" I screamed out in pain.

"Mi don't let me have to tie you up. You kicked me in my nose. "

"Stop being a bitch about something so little... I just lost a toe and you here complaining about me having good reflex. "

"What if I was suppose to hit you back? " He said while wrapping a bandage around my toe.

"Well for one... You can't, your foot would have to be close to my face which is impossible cause ion fuck with you. Secondly you ain't got the nerve and thirdly my first and second reason. "

" ti ho detto che ti sto zitto (I told you ima shut you up) "he said while getting on the bed.

" What? "I gulped hard as his body approached mine towered over it.

" One you got the mouth of a sailor . I ought to fix that. Two, for such a small mouth it's about to get you in big trouble . Three seems like Ima have to shut you up.

You know how sometimes you just let things happen or how your body just completely fails to function the moment you need it the most to work? Yeah I was currently in one of those position.

So as my stepfather large frame towered over my much smaller one i watched as his head dip to the crook of my neck. I did the only thing somebody in my state of mind would do... Which was turning my head giving my stepfather better access to have his way with my neck.

His head rest at the crook of my neck where his teeth grazed the soft skin and his tongue occasionally darted out licking my heated neck withdrawing soft moans from my parted dry lips.

What the fuck did I get myself into?