Chapter 4

Arabella's POV

I just got to the Beauty Bliss building and everyone was already looking at me weirdly. What is wrong? Is it my outfit? Do I have something on my face? I quickly rushed to the reception desk trying my best not to get affected by all the stares that I'm getting. "Excuse me," I said trying to get the attention of the receptionist but in vain. She was just busy talking on the phone. I called her a bit louder and she threw me a nasty look as she kept the phone. "Yes how may I help you?" she said as she looked like she was ready to pounce on me. "I'm here for an internship," I said and she nodded. "You must be Miss Diaz, take the elevator to the 12th floor and you ask for the office of the boss," she said. I thanked her but she simply ignored me. Okay this is a building filled with ungrateful people.

I went through half of the day without making a fool of myself. So that is nearly a success. My boss is Mrs Hashington and she is a really stern lady. Though she is strict, she seems like a really nice lady on the inside. She gave me multiple tasks throughout the day and just gave me one rule: to always submit all works assigned on time. She can be pretty scary sometimes. I witnessed her screaming at an employee and that scared the shit out of me. Anyways I am very punctual so as long as I submit my work on time, I won't have to face her scary side. By the way I found myself a friend. He is a guy from the marketing sector. His name is Devon Matthews. He seems really nice and genuine so I didn't reject his offer to go to lunch with him. He was really good company to be truthful. He keeps on cracking jokes and making me laugh heartily. "Hey Arabella you zoned out," Devon said as he was waving his hand in front of my face. "Yeah sorry what were you saying," I asked politely. "No big deal anyways we got to go back. Lunch is nearly over," he said as he got up. Agreeing with him, I got back to my desk. Yea I have a desk and I'm working on my scrapbook. It's where I collect all the idea of designing and decorating.

After a few more hours of learning how an interior designer works, I then finally left to go home in my beautiful new car. I'm so excited because Drea said she has another surprise for me. I keep on thinking about what it could be. She has already done so much. Trying to get my head out of these thoughts, I drove home.

After a few minutes, I reached home totally exhausted. Anabella was already asleep and Drea was preparing the dinner. She made the best meals ever and I have the chance to have a taste of them almost everyday. I am still shock that I haven't gain weight with Drea feeding me like that. "So Drea what are you making us today?" I asked with the aroma of the delicious food lingering under my nose. "Well Bella that is a surprise for your big birthday night," she said with a huge smile. She already made so much for me and now dinner. This girl is amazing. "Drea I love you so much," I said with an innocent little smile. "Yea yea I know now stop giving me that innocent face and go get ready, we will be having company tonight," she said pointing towards the kitchen door. "Oh aren't you sweet Drea honey but do you any help with setting the table or anything," I asked her while trying to dip my finger in the delicious looking sauce to taste it. "Hey don't do that," Drea said as she pushed my hand. "And just get the plates to the table and go get ready," she said as she got back to cooking.

I put some nice clothes on and went downstairs while putting my heels on. I could hear people talking and laughing. I guess the company is here. To my surprise I saw Adrian in his tux and Leon to his side. As I walked down, they both looked up at me. As I got down, Adrian hugged me so tightly that I could not even breathe. "Drian I ... can't.....breathe" I said chokingly. "Let me love you Bella," he groaned. "Okay okay Adrian, you are going to kill her if you continue," Leon said while laughing at my plight. Then Adrian let go of me and wished me happy birthday followed by Leon. "Leon thanks for coming," I said while hugging him. "You are like the little sister I never had Bella. I will always be there for you," he said hugging me back. That is the best feeling in the world. The feeling of having someone who will be there for you and be protecting you. That is what Leon makes me feel. He is indeed the brother that I always wanted. "Hey I am there too. I will be protecting her. You just look after my sister," Adrian said while pulling me to him. "What is all this about," Drea said as she came into the room. "Those two hunks are fighting about who is going to protect me," I said as I helped her set up the table while the guys went into the kitchen to bring the food. "That is totally normal. Leon always wanted a sister and he consider you as his sister. The protective instinct is just the thing that comes with having a brother. You know I went through that with Adrian right?" she said. Then I remembered the time when Adrian heard that Drea was in a relationship with the heart breaker Leonardo Lucas. He went all nuts. He was really mad but it's normal for him to become possessive when it comes to Drea. After all it was justified that Adrian was only looking out for his sister. Also Leon was kind of known all over the work to be with too many women. But seriously now they are the cutest couple ever besides my parents and her parents.