Chapter 16

Unfortunately we didn't reach 100 votes on the last chapter :'( but well I was already done with this chapter so I thought why not post it. Please guys I love when you guys comment your thoughts. I always read them and reply to most of you guys. And most importantly I love you guys so much and don't be a silent reader of course. Your view on my book matters so much to me.

Arabella's POV

Today I took the day off to be able t o pack my things for the trip and I'm already bored. Drea has gone to work and now I don't even have my sister around. How boring can this be? I grabbed my phone and put on some good music to entertain myself. I remembered that I had to pack the things of Drea as well as she will be going with Leon tonight. I should probably do her suitcase first. I just left everything as it was and headed to Drea's room. I seriously feel so jealous of her sometimes and it doesn't even make sense to me. I'm not the type of girl to want to have a boyfriend. I'm more like the type of girl who wants to be independent and have like a ton of dogs. But then lately seeing how happy Drea is with Leon makes me feel like there might be someone who would care about me as much as Leon does about Drea. Also sometimes I think that it's hard to actually trust a man nowadays. I might just adopt a baby and take care of him/her. That way I won't have to worry about anyone being unfaithful to me. Gosh maybe I'm just overthinking everything. Well I need to stop. With that thought, I continued packing Drea's clothes.

It's currently nine at night and I'm home alone. To say that I'm bored is totally understatement. I have absolutely nothing exciting to do other than laying on my couch and watch Stranger Things 2 all over again. Maybe I should just check on the design for the hotel and see if I can improve anything. I went in my room and searched through my work bag and found nothing. I haven't taken it out of my bag since I came from work yesterday. Where can it be? Oh wait did I forget it at the office? Oh gosh I totally did. How stupid of me. I'm so careless. Maybe I should just drive to the office and pick it up. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was in some comfy sweatpants and a large tee. "Should I change," I asked myself. Probably not there won't be anyone there anyways. I got my keys and went to the door. As I was about to open the door, the doorbell ran. Well who might that be at that time of the night? I slowly opened the door and the person can into view. What is he doing here at that time? "Hi Stella," he said as he made his way inside while he pushed me aside. Wow the audacity of this man I tell you. "Hello. Not to be rude but what are you doing here," I asked and it definitely came out rude. "Well Stella you left this at the office yesterday and I was busy so I couldn't bring it right away so I brought it now," he said as he handed me my scrapbook. "Oh well thank you sir. I was about to go to the office to pick it up. Anyways do you want something to drink or maybe eat," I asked him as he started to make himself at home. "A coffee would be wonderful Stella and please call me Antonio or Toni. We are not at work here," he said resulting me to roll my eyes at him.

As I was making his coffee the bell rang again

As I was making his coffee the bell rang again. I was about to go get the door when he said that he is going to get it. I was pouring his coffee in a coffee cup when Toni came into the kitchen. "It was the pizza guy," he said as he put the pizza on the kitchen counter. "And don't worry I already paid him," he said. It's as if he knew what I was thinking. "You should really stop paying for my food, you know that," I said and he frowned. "Well it's not a big deal and anyways you have to share this ginormous pizza with me now," he said and I almost choked on my own spit. "What? You were going to eat that large pizza all by yourself," he asked. Well that was the initial plan but now that you are here. "Of course not," I responded as I put his coffee in front of him. At least I'm not bored anymore and actually have someone to entertain me. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something," I asked knowing that I had nothing else to do. "Yea sure what do you suggest," he asked as he carried the box of pizza with me following him with plates. "Well we could watch a Christmas movie since Christmas is near," I suggested. He stopped and looked at me with an amused face. "What? I love Christmas," I said a little annoyed with his reaction. "Oh come on don't be mad now Stella I was just messing with you," he said as he placed the box on the wooden table in front of the couch. I handed him a plate and he was still staring at me. "What now Toni," I asked and he looked shocked. I waved my hand in front of his eyes. "Hello Earth to Toni. Is anyone there," I asked trying hard not to laugh. "You did not call me sir or Mr Giovanni. It's a first," he said. "Oh come on stop being a drama queen," I said and he looked at me with his mouth wide open. I could help but starting laughing so hard. That was priceless. I kept on laughing until I realized that he was staring at me. He was more like analyzing me but he quickly looked away and smirked. "Well I have Stranger Things 2 already up we could watch this," I said trying to change the topic. "I adore this show. Great just put it on. I'm on Chapter five, it's perfect," he said getting all excited. Wow I could see his eyes light up when I talked about Stranger Things. At least we have something in common.