Epilogue

Five years later
"Devon Emilio Giovanni get here that instant," I screamed down the hall as I am looking at the mess in the living room. Toni came running to the living room as Devon our four year old boy comes down the stairs. I heard Toni gasp behind me and I assumed he saw the mess that Devon made in the living room. Devon was looking at me with his puppy eyes. "How did that happen Devon," Toni said making Devon flinch. "Stop Toni you are scaring him," I said as I looked at him. "How did this happen baby," I asked to Devon as I got to my knees to get to his eye level. "Mommy the chocolate just spilled and Bozo just ran through it," he said with a little pout as he pointed at Bozo our little golden retriever. "You should have told me before my baby," I told him as I smoothed his brown hair. He got his gorgeous hair from his dad and he has beautiful blue eyes just like me. Devon threw himself onto me and hugged me tightly. "It's okay baby. It happens," I said as I hugged him. "You better tell mommy or daddy if you make a mess next time ok Dev," Toni said as he came and kneeled beside me. "Yes daddy," Devon said as he hugged Toni. "Mama," I heard my daughter cry from the top of the stairs. I got up and made my way to her. "Hi princess did you sleep well," I asked as I took her into my arms as she was on the verge of crying. It must be because she just woke up. "Oh princess it's fine don't cry," I said as I made my way up and the boys followed us up. Emerald Rose Giovanni is the name of my second child who is 2 years old. She shortly stopped crying as I played with her. "Dada," she squealed as she saw Toni walk in. "Hi munchkin," Toni said as he came and lay down beside me followed by Devon who climbed onto his dad. "Slow down there champ you are crushing my stomach," he said as he lifted Devon up. "Oh god look at the time. Come on guys we should get ready. Uncle Leon and Aunt Drea are gonna be here in an hour," I said as I took my little princess in my arms and went to give her a bath while Toni went to give Devon his bath. My babies are my life. I was delighted when I got to know that I was pregnant with Devon. I was scared of how Toni was gonna react but in the end he was as happy as I was.

An hour later, Drea and Leon reached our place with their kids. "Aunt Bella," Leo and Estelle, the kids of Drea and Leon, screamed as they got in. "Hi babies," I said as they engulfed me in a hug. We greeted each other and then we made our way to the garden where we will be having our weekly barbecue. Looking at the kids playing, I couldn't help but smile. The kids have grown fond of each other and that just melt my heart everytime. I mean it's just amazing when your kids and your best friend's kids become best friends. It's a dream come true.

We are now all sitting down to have our brunch when I decided that it is the right time to tell everyone the news. I stood up gaining everyone's attention. "So guys I have a little announcement to make and I have been really excited that I can't keep it to myself anymore," I said as I looked at Toni who looked clueless. "I'm pregnant," I said as I waited for their reaction. "You are," Toni took me into his arms and started spinning us around. "I have been waiting for that. I started to think why you were not," Toni said making me look at him in shock. "You are impossible Toni," I said to Toni. "We are pregnant too," Leon and Drea said together. I squealed and hugged Drea hard. That is just amazing. "But mama baby is in your bwelly," Emerald asked as she looked at my belly. Toni told her yes and that he/she will be home in a few months. "Why mama eat baby," she asked Toni and looked all confused. As she said those words, everyone started laughing. Oh man I love my family.
In the end Dealing With Mr Billionaire was not that hard.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

So guys here is the last part of this book. Hope you guys liked it and it has been nice to have all you guys' support. Without you guys this wouldn't have been possible. Thank you guys so much.

-Love Mokshda