Chapter 26

Arabella's POV

Meeting the Giovanni family was such a nice experience and I'm happy that Toni brought me there without my knowledge because I would have been stressing the hell out if I knew that we were going to meet his parents. They are such nice people and I'm so happy that they do not hate me. On top of that Adri is the sister of Toni that just turned out great. At that moment I was fearing for something bad to happen because never have I gotten so lucky to have such an incredible boyfriend with such a nice and big family. Looking at the big family I can't help but picture my future having a big family of my own. I am going to keep this to myself because I don't want to scare the shit out of Toni already. Also we just started going out and I must not hurry things and all. I just hope that all of this is not just a dream. Anyways I'm grateful for the man that I have right here laying next to me. His chest is heaving up and down rhythmically. He looks amazing without even trying. With his arm secured around my waist, he completely blocked me onto the bed. I reached for his hand and tried to lift it but in vain. He only tightened his grip making in officially impossible for me to move. I leaned onto him reaching for his face and softly placed a small kiss on his beautiful face. "Good morning beautiful," he suddenly said making me shocked. "You were awake the whole time," I asked frowning at him. "Oh well at least I got a sweet kiss from you but a small kiss on the cheek," he said as he moved so as he was now hovering me. "Toni I need to get up. I'm going to be late for work," I said but he just shook his head. I frowned looking at him but I couldn't help but end up admiring his beautiful face. He leaned in and slowly captured my lips with his making my heart suddenly to skip a beat. At that moment, I could feel the world disappearing leaving just the two of us. His hand caressed my neck sending shivers down my spine and he slowly came nearer leaving no space between us. He was so close that he might be feeling my heart slamming against my chest. We slowly pulled away gasping for air. He kept his eyes on me making me smiling like an idiot. "Stella where have you been my whole life," he said with a serious face. "Oh well I was probably just sleeping my life away," I said making him laugh.

After getting ready for work, Toni got breakfast delivered for us as I was in a hurry and dropped me to work being the caring boyfriend that he is

After getting ready for work, Toni got breakfast delivered for us as I was in a hurry and dropped me to work being the caring boyfriend that he is. Right now it's nearly lunch break and I'm starving. Maybe I should get some pasta. Suddenly my phone started ringing which caught my attention. It was an unknown number which left me puzzled. "Hello?" I said quizzical. "Arabella is that you," the person said. The person's voice sounds oddly familiar. "Yes may I help you," I said in a very formal tone. "It's Sandra. I need to see you now Arabella," she said making me perplexed. Why does she need to talk to me anyways? "I don't think I would be able to Sandra. I have a ton-" I started to say but she interrupted me. "It's important please. Meet me at the restaurant across from your work," she said. "How do you know where I work anyways," I asked. "It's of none importance right now. Just get here," she said making me more angry than I already am by hearing her voice. She has already hung up so I guess I should just get there. I took my purse and my phone and made my way to the restaurant.