CHAPTER 1

Adhthi's pov:

            adhithi get up we are getting late for our work. Get up you idiot, darling pls 5mins... Oh its already 7 we are going to be late, yelled my friend ragini.  she is been trying to wake me from 6..
          Finall i getup from my bed and saw her sleepily she was staring at me angrily, adhi she started again i cut her of and said jus give me 5mins dear i'll be back soon. I took bath put on my jeans and short kurthi, tied my hair into ponytail, applied some kajal and lip gloss, took my bag and coolers and we went to the parking lot. Rags pls pass me the bike key i told her.

WHAT??? she shouted
What i asked again casually..
I told u to take the keys adhii.
Ooopss i forgot.. I rushed back to our apartment when she started yelling back.

We finally reached the hospital.. No..  not for checkup we are working there as a dietician in SRM HOSPITAL in CHENNAI..

Late punch again ragini said, yes darling chennai traffic sucks!! dont blame the traffic its u who wake up late she yelled. I just smirked.
  Seriously you are the pain in the ass adhii..

                      *********

Thanks for reading guys!!
Dont be a silent reader pls vote and comment..
Hope you all like the story.. pls keep reading.
Luv u all..