CHAPTER 6

Its been a week till that incident, i know i was rude to her. I have no other choice, karthick insisted me to talk to her again but it wont do any good for her, it will only hurt her again. Its better to leave it like that and its the only way to keep her stay away from me because the more she gets to know me, the more she gets hurt. I was restless and dont know why i keep on thinking about her.

Its better to be single then to be in love with someone. love hurts. And who the hell said love makes life beautiful. It makes my life worse and hard to live.

only two days more, then we will be back in india, chennai to make my life a living hell. I smilled thinking about my past how i loved to get married, even i planned so many things, and now here i am hating the marriage with full passion. life changes, Its not always the way how we wanted it to be, its just the opposite and i dont know what my fucking future holds in for me. But i do know one think its going to spoil a innocent girls future. I felt sorry for her and i pitied her descision of marrying me.  I Dont know how she is going to take it when she gets to know about my past.

The past.. It hurts. I tried my best not to think about it, But my mind never obeys what my heart said. Every night was like a eternity for me to pass. The dark, the loneliness everything hurts. Its unbearable and my past keeps on haunting me In the night, i was feared of dark. I always used to have night shift just to escape from this torture and make myself busy doing some stuff. But i was tired of it. I dont want to run away from it, i want to face it no matter how horrible it was.

       Its already been two years since that incident, but it feels like it happened today my heart feels heavy when i think about that. whenever i close my eyes i can hear her shouting my name, tears roll  making it way down to my cheeks, i cried till my heart feels light and dont know when i dozed of to sleep. I woke up suddenly, i feel hard to breath and i was sweating heavily, i saw karthick he was sitting near me. What happened? i asked him.

you was crying and shouting her name.MRITHU.

I had a dream! i told him.

A horrible one.

I know, he said and tapped my shoulder..

R u alright ajay??

Yes!

Dont think about the past aju..

I was trying, but its hard to forget that karthi.

I will be here so try to sleep, you need rest ajay, karthi said.

Yeah! i will.

This is what happen when i think about my past.

The light was on, I dozed of to sleep again with karthi behind me.

                   ************

What is the past that is haunting him everyday?
Will he try to overcome his past??
Lets see it in next chapter.

                      *****

Hope you all like the story.
Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Dont be a silent reader, pls do vote, comment and share.
Keep reading.
Luv u all😘