CHAPTER 17

Adhithi's p.o.v:

I was in my room arranging all my things, i heard the  bell someone has came i dont want to move from this place. I stood there in the balcony admiring our backyard, this time i heard a knock on my door, Come in. Ajay opened the door and stood outside. I have ordered pizza for us, this is yours have it, he said and gave it to me. Thank you ajay. He nodded and went back to his room.

I sit on my bed and opened It, atleast he can have his pizza with me. It was my favourite paneer makhani but it was not appealing now. I know i will be left like this, alone. He said when we live away from them no need to act, But for me its different. I think i have to act all my life. Its Very difficult to live like his words doesnt affect me and i dont care whether he likes me or not, tears roll down on my cheek i cant live like this, his words hurts me it tear my heart apart, I push that pizza away and lay on the bed.

I dont know when i dozed of to sleep, My mobile was keep on ringing. It was my mom, i attend the call.

hello mom! how are you?

Fine dear, how are you and ajay?

good mom.

Did everything went well adhii?

Yeah mom! no problem and we have moved to his new place near his hospital.

Ohh good dear, but it will be far for you right?

Yes mom but i will manage it. Ok leave that, how is dad and krish?

All are fine dear, we are missing you so much.

Then why did you get me married mom?

Adhii!!

Sorry mom, i missed you all so much.

where is ajay? give your mobile to him adhii i want to talk to him.

Mom he is not here, he is in his roo.. Shit!! what the fuck you are doing adhii, I bit my tongue.

What adhii??

Mom he is in backyard, i will ask him to talk to you later.

No problem dear i will wait so you go and give your phone to him.

Ah!! mom.. Ok wait.

I opened the door and looked downstairs he is not there, he should be in his room. I walked towards his room and knocked it, ajay i called him.

Yeah coming. He opened the door, what do you want?

Shhh!!! mom was in the line i wishpered and show him my mobile. Mom want to talk to you i said, He took the phone and placed it near his ears.

Hello mom.

Fine mom, how are you.

No mom, she was good he eyed me while saying this.

Dont worry mom, i will take care of her.

Yeah mom, byee. he cut the call and gave my mobile to me.

Sorry ajay if i disturbed you. I told her you was busy, but she dont listen to me.

No problem adhithi,  i have some work so bye he said and closed the door.

Wait! 1 second i shouted.

What??

Ahh.. Talk to my mom atleast twice a week, i dont  want you to talk to me or text me. whatever our relationship may be, I dont want them to know about it. Just act infront of them. I dont want them to get any hint about us. Sorry it may be difficult for you to act, but please give it a try.  I want them to be happy without worring about me.

He just nodded and closed the door.

Wait! again i shouted.

What now??

What you want for dinner?

I dont want anything, i just have bread. So you do what you want. He said and closed the door. I stood there like a fool. Why whatever he do affects me? i dont like him. I went to kitchen prepared coffee and went out.

Ajay's p.o.v:

I stood near my window, i saw her sitting in the swinger with a cup. She looks sad, I know i was too harsh i shouldnt close the door like that. Is that why she is sad or she missed her mom? if its me also i dont have anything to do with that.  I came back to my bed and started doing my work.

Two hours passed, i dont know but something made me to check on her.  I put my things aside and went near the window, i moved the curtains slightly she was still there laying down on the grass and her leg was on the swinger she was kicking that and playing, it made me to remember her words "loneliness sucks and it kills me". I felt bad to see her like this, i never saw her like this. something made me to go and sit with her but i controlled it. Its not an good idea. I moved my chair near my window and sit there. She stopped playing with that swinger. she folded her legs and rested her chin on her knees, her back was facing me, I dont know what she was doing. After few minutes she stood up  and walked towards the pool, she disappeared. I left my room and walked to terrace with my mobile and earplugs, i lay down on the stone bench and plugged the earphones and closed my eyes. It helps to relieve me from my stress.

I checked the time, it was 11. I went downstairs i saw her in the kitchen, she was reheating the pizza it shows She not even touched it in the afternoon.  I stood there in the stairs, she took that pizza with her and sit on the beam bag She took one piece and started eating it her eyes reached my room and rested there for few minutes, I hided in the stairs and watched her. She just had one bite and pushed it away, her eyes again reached my room  her face shows mixed emotions. She looks like crying.  She took her mobile and started scrolling, suddenly she throw it on the wall and it fall down. I was startled by her action she stood up and kicked her mobile again, She took that pizza and put it in the dustbin. She looks different, she holded her head and walked in the living area. I never saw her like this. She was crying and wiping her tears angrily. I dont know why she was like this and what made her to do like this?

She went to the kitchen  washed her face and she walked towards her room. I sit there confused. I dont know anything about her, but she looks broken. Her behaviour made me to remember how i behaved when mrithu left me. I was not sure about anything, i just hope am not the reason for this and i dont want to be. I went to my room and slept.

My mobile started snoozing, it was 7 in the morning. I woke up and rubbed my eyes, took my mobile to off that alarm i saw a cup near my mobile and a paper under that. I took that paper "your coffee, am going to hospital.  sorry for sneaking in your room".  I opened the cup coffee smell, Woww!! this made my day. I took shower quickly, get dressed up and went downstairs. I remembered yesterday's incident, i bend down and saw her mobile it was still under the dining table she not even looked for it. There was again a paper on the dining table "your breakfast, i dont know whether you like this or not so try to adjust"  i opened it chappathi with mushroom and orange juice. I smiled looking at the paper this was new to me and she was a perfect dietician. I  ate that fully, to be frank it was too good. I cleaned the  place and went out.

I locked the door and remembered that she doesnt have a spare key and her mobile with her now.  I should go and give her the key when am free.

I was on my way to my hospital, i think about her. Night she was angry and i dont know whether she slept or not and in the morning she prepared everything for me and she left soon for work. Work! oh god!! her hospital was too far from our home, shit!! i didnt think about it. Her words stuck my head "dont be selfish ajay think about others also" she was right. I feel bad for her and i dont understand her. She is going to be a difficult problem and i dont know whether it has any solution or not, It has to be otherwise i will find a solution.

                    *********

Hope you all like the story.
Pls forgive me if there is any mistake.
Dont be a silent reader, pls vote, comment and share.
Keep reading.
luv u all😘