Epilogue

Ajay's p.o.v :

Krishh!! I shouted, did you see your sister?

No ajay! But I think she will be in rags room, why can't you check there?

I already checked  she is not there.

Then look around ajay, I have work to do.

I was searching her for past one hour still I didn't find her. Where the hell did she went I thought looking around irritatedly.

My mom came looking for me, what are you doing here ajay? Go and be with Karthi he is searching for you.

Mom!! Where is your daughter in law?

Why are you searching for her now?

Tell me mom!!

Tell me the reason ajay! What do you want from her?

Mom she is my wife why should i have reason to see her I glared at her.

I don't know she said and walked away.

I walked towards Karthi room, while entering I heard adithi voice from next room, I turned around went to that room. She was standing near the bed with a jewel box on her hands talking with someone on her phone. I stood there and admired her, she was wearing a green colour saree her hair tied into a plait with a jasmine flower on it, she was wearing a gold earring and a gold choker and kajal in her eyes. She looked at me and waved her hands with a smile, I walked to her, she cut the call and looked at me.

What!! Why are glaring at me she asked  with a smile.

Don't talk to me, I didn't see you from morning and I searched you everywhere. 

I am sorry aj! I have to be with rags it's her special day and I thought you will be with Karthi. They are getting married today and we have so many works to do, I got busy in all the chaos! She said looking at me.

Whatever you didn't try to see me, but here I am asking everyone in the wedding hall did you see my wife!! Did you see my wife!!! Like a stupid person.

She kept the jewelry box on the bed and moved to me why are you mad at me ajay! She corrected my hair with her hands and looked into my eyes and smiled. You look handsome in white dhoti and green shirt ajay. I controlled the smile forming on my lips and kept glaring at her.

Idiot!! Stop acting she slapped my cheeks  playfully.

I missed you, I said looking into her dark chocolate eyes.

I love you she mouthed back! Holding my cheeks in her hands. I smiled at her and placed a kiss on her forehead, I love you too sweet heart.

Okay! Go and help Karthi, I have to be with rags.

I went to see Karthi, all good I asked him?

Yes! I hope so.

I can see the tension on your face karthi.
Calm down Karthi, nothing to worry and everything is going smoothly. Dont doubt yourself, you are the best man for rags and i am sure your brother will be here somewhere showering you with his love and blessings.

I am happy Ajay! After a long time there is something good happening in our life and we deserve this happiness atleast. We bought justice for the person's we had lost in our life, we dont have to live with the guilt anymore, we did what we can do for them and i think this is our time to live a life for ourselves. A tear slipped his eyes.

I patted his shoulder, you are right as always Karthi.

Finally you accepted it, he laughed at me.

Let go to the mandap, it's time for you to step into a whole new life.

The wedding got over, we took so many pictures together, after doing call the rituals, we took karthi and rags to their new home which is next to us, the whole place was decorated.

Oh! my! god! I just love the decoration and it smells nice rags shouted roaming all round the place, karthi chuckled looking at her.

Rags come here we can look around later, first we have to send these two their home, he said looking at me and adithi.

Seriously karthi! Cant you hold yourself for few minutes.

Nah! I have waited for long and i think its time for everything, what rags he smirked looking at her.

God! You are such an embarrasment karthi, rags shouted.

I think we should leave ajay, adithi said and dragged me outside.

Someone is in hurry to do "the deed" karthi shouted.

Rot in hell adithi shouted back, i laughed looking at her.

Will you stop laughing? She glared at me.

I smirked back.

She glared!

What? You said not to laugh adhi, i smirked again.

Oohh!! I see!! You will get nothing today ajay.

lets see, i smirked.

She pushed my hands and walked inside our home.

I am going to freshen up first ajay, you can use the other room.

Okay.

I took my things and went to the next room, after talking bath i put on my shorts and vest, walked to the kitchen. I made hot chocolate for both of us and took it to our room. Adhi was standing in the balcony wearing a pj and tying her hair into a bun.

What are you looking at? I asked her.

Moon! She said and turned towards me, i gave the cup to her.

Thank u aj! I badly need something to drink she smiled looking at me.

We had our drink in silence.

She kept our cups at the table, she made me to stand behind her and pulled my hands to her waist. I hugged her tightly, i know you cant stay away from me adhi and kissed her neck and ahe shivered as always bringing a smile to my lips.

Really i cant ajay, i always want to be with you and being in your arms is enough for me. I feel safe, i feel happy, i feel blessed to have you my life. You are the only person who can fill the void space in my heart, i feel complete ajay.

I turned her towards me, i cupped her face in my hands ahe smiled looking at my eyes, i dont know what to say adhi seriously but know this you are my Always and Forever. I will live this life again endure all the pain again just to have you in my life. Dont mistake me for talking about mrithu now, i truly loved her adhi but something missed in our relationship and we both felt this. But with you it's completely different, i dont have words to express my love for you adhi, you are the magic which happened in my life. Not only me we both filled the void space inside our heart. Happy that i got married to you adhi.

A tear slipped her eyes, she pulled me to her and kissed me deeply, i kissed her back passionately showing my love towards her, after a long kiss i pulled back and kissed her forehead. I love you adithi i love you so much. She smilled looking at me i love you too ajay. I lifted her in my hands and took her to our bed,   we made love and become one soul.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys thank you so much for all your support. Stay safe and stay healthy

I need a help from you guys, i had completed MSc clinical nutrition and dietitics and had one year experience in hospital, i have started a page in instagram getfit_with_ishu i am open for consultation regarding any disease and for weight loss and weight gain. The consultation fee is also pocket friendly. Please do follow my page and dm me for consultation. Please show your support like you guys showed me here.

My page on instagram is getfit_with_ishu which has a name nutritional ethics under it.

Show your support guys!😊

                          *********