CHAPTER 24

Ajay's p.o.v:

Ajay wake up!! you will be late, i heard my mom shouting. I woke up and saw the couch it was empty, i took my mobile and saw the time 8.10 am. No!!! am late already, i turned around and see the table the coffee was missing. I dont know why but i expect her coffee. I took shower get ready and went down, my breakfast was also not in the dining table. I missed it, especially that piece of paper which she used to keep under the food and coffee.

Hey mom, good morning.

Good morning dear, Sit ajay breakfast is ready.

Yeah mom! she served the food and sit next to me.

Mom, when she left?

My mom looked at me confused.

What mom??

Why, she didnt tell you while leaving?

No mom, when i am sleeping she wont disturb me.

Ohh!! okay!! she left by 6 ajay.

Okay mom. I finished my breakfast and left for hospital.

I went to my cabin took my files and rushed to ward rounds. Karthi was not there he will be busy in surgery. After that fight he didnt call me or text me and he didnt attend my calls and replied my text, I have to do something about him.

I completed my rounds and went back to my cabin, i know he will be back by this time. He was in the couch.

Hey!! how was the surgery?? i asked him.

No reply!

Did it went well??

No reply again.

What!? planning to ignore me??

Again no reply.

Oohhh!!! karthi please dont be like this. I stood near him, Karthi!! i called him.

Am sorry man.

he lift his head and looked at me.

Sorry, i said again.

Go to hell with your sorry he said back.

I took my files and left my cabin. I walked to the terrace. Thank god i planned a terrace garden while building this hospital. I sit in the stone bench and started reading the files, But i cant able to concentrate.

I though karthi will understand me even when she dont. I pushed these thoughts aways and engaged myself in work, i dont know how many hours i spent there. I was interrupted by a call, i saw my mobile it was my mom.

Hello mom.

Come to your cabin??

What??

Come ajay, i am here waiting for you.

okay! i will come.

I went to my cabin, my mom was there with karthi.

Why you came here mom?? they both turned to see me.

Why ajay? am i not allowed to come here?

No mom! not like that.

I bring lunch for you both. You both loved it! any guess? my mom asked us.

shrimp!!! we said together.

My mom smiled at us. come and eat soon before it gets cold. She served us the food and sit near karthi.

Why you are not in your room? she asked me.

I looked at him, got bored mom thats why i went upstairs.