17. Canyon of Whispers

"Don't touch anyone of them!" I could no longer control my voice that I started screaming. "Shit!" I was thinking of getting some help from the others like Dave, Moe, and everyone but the door is locked from the outside. I don't know whom to trust anymore. "Don't touch me!" I threw out his arms from holding my waist and punched his jaw in an upward motion.

"F*!" Justin moved away from me and held where he was hurt. His eyes quickly blinked and his nose was bleeding. "Bitch!" He madly steps towards me but I met him on his way with a roundhouse kick to his waist and another to his thighs. He fell down crying in pain.

"Holy shit!" One of them entered and someone locked it again. He was shocked at what happened with Justin and brought out a pocketknife from his pocket. "Come here baby girl, no one's going to hurt you. Just sit down like a good little girl." He grins in a maniac way and fearlessly came close to me.

"Okay." I sit down in between Tanya and Abby and rest my arms on their shoulders. "What do you want? What the heck is going on here?" I smiled relaxing on my seat.

"Haha! They wanted a show to embarrass you with everyone." He huskily answered and spit on the floor. 'Hmm' this guy looks a lot older than us, he's probably thirty years old or more and he looks like a criminal.

"Did they hire you?" I played my fingers below my jaw as I looked at him from head to toe.

"Of course, yes. Haha! Do you like me now?" He wipes his mouth and played with his knife while getting closer to where I was sitting.

"Of course not." I quickly stood up and quickly hit his face with a high kick. "Ha!" I gave a push kick and immediately disabled his hand holding the knife with a quick chop.

"Argh!" I elbowed his forehead while I hid the knife in my pocket and banged his head on the wall. "Raar!" He tried to punch me in the ribs but I guarded it with my elbows and took my turn by giving him a pair of hook punch on his cheekbones. His eyes rolled and I took the opportunity to kick his balls. He fainted and fell down the floor.

"Mhmhrm!" I heard a grunt and I turned around but I was too late to see it coming.

"Ha!" I quickly swing my upper body but the side of my face was still hit. It's painful but better than taking the whole jab. I answered quickly folding his arm and slapped his neck and slap up his jaw. I pulled him, making him bow down and kneed on his stomach in full force.

"Oh!" I kneed on him for more than five times and two pairs of hook hit on his both ears but the door suddenly opened. I quickly choked Justin in between my arms and he quickly fainted. The two visitors came in and close the door. Before they turned around, I run and kicked towards them. They fell down quickly and I kick the one on his stomach while the other one was kicked in his head.

 They fell down quickly and I kick the one on his stomach while the other one was kicked in his head

One of them managed to stand up so I quickly took his arm and hit it on my knees. "Aaaarh!" I didn't break his arm, I was just disabling it. I threw up a power punch on his forehead and he fell down unconsciously.