29. Mission Tinkerbell

I got home and took a bath. If Scion only appears when I'm drunk then I should get myself drunk every night. Even if it's just in my dreams at least, he will be there to comfort me. I have a class tomorrow, maybe on Valentine's Day.

The picture of Moe and I caught my attention. I glanced at it for a long time before I made up my mind to change it putting back my solo picture on display.

'Moe's not coming back, right?'

Why do they keep on leaving me in an instant when everything is perfect and fine?

February fourteen, Valentine's Day, I don't have a date so I remained at home, celebrating with my family.

"Where's Moe? Don't you have an arrangement with him?" Dad curiously asked. I felt hurt but I have to tell him the truth. "I'll treat you and your siblings then." He forced a smile and we prepared for dinner in a generous restaurant.

My sisters brought their children with them and after our dinner, we went home. They sympathize with me and advised to remain strong and focus on my studies.

Dad gave me a bottle of our country's gin. He asked for me to try it and we got drunk together while talking about different things. I knocked out and fell asleep.

...

Someone is carrying me again. It's happening again and I know I'm not dreaming but my eyes are blurry and spinning. I can no longer handle it.

"Mmm..." My eyes blinked and all I can see is my dark room and a bit of movement on my bed. Someone's tightly hugging me from behind and I can feel his breath on my exposed skin. My eyes are drooping and the migraine kept on holding me back but I still tried.

"Huh..." I looked down at my naked body, visible because of the street lights. He's there in between my thighs watching me sleep. I weakly smiled at him. Maybe I've drunk too much. Too much that I could barely move or keep myself awake. I'm too drunk. "Oh..."

I don't know what time it is, I was awakened by the movements of my body and the bed. The pleasure of lust is again arising and all I can do is to enjoy it. 'Oh fuck me.'

The man began to pour liquid on my breasts and to my genitalia and the sound of slippery is heard that I got wetter and higher. The ecstasy is getting much by this guy.

"Scion, mmmh..." I gripped the sheets and licked my lips. My eyes closed and later opened to look down on him. "Ooh..." he rubbed my clitoris while he comes up and licks my cleave going up to my lips.

It's eight o'clock in the morning when I woke up feeling good and checked myself. There's nothing painful in my body, only a bit of exhaustion and dehydration. My throat is dry so I walked downstairs to get some water and prepare for breakfast.

February 20, 2019, I was done presenting my requirements and resulted in good grades. It was a very tiring day.

"Sovran!" I was surprised to see him at the gate after my last subject. He smiled and stepped forward to meet me.

"I'll take care of this." He took the books from my hand and held my shoulder bag but I refused.

"You don't have to!" I felt shy making him carry all of my things so I refused to give my bag.

"Okay." He said and opened the door for the back seat while I stand to watch him.

"What brought you here?"

He finished keeping my stuff and faced me. "King still wants to offer you a job but I said that I'll try to convince your stubborn ass." The corner of his lips curled and he opened the door of the front seat for me to enter.