Chapter 1

The streets of Gotham was quite wind blowing people walking around. Danny looked around scared and annoyed about everything. The raven haired boy walked with a black hoodie hands in pocket. The ghost boy went into an alley seeing a hole smiling going threw it seeing his place.

Jumped on the mattress sighing to himself looking at the broken roof to the dark sky. Sirens where going off Danny's super hearing heard gun fires rolling his eyes rolled over looking at the wall. The boy escaped the GIW months ago staying low not using his powers. Closing his eyes falling into darkness.

Danny woke up looking around then it hit him go to the shop grab something to eat. The boy got up from his mattress walked to his whole and went threw it. Walking the streets seeing thugs and gangs looking at him walking faster trying not to get into trouble. Then saw a store smiling to himself hadn't had something good in while. Danny walked in there went to the counter looking at the menu. "Hey kid what can I get ya?" The raven haired boy looks then nodes "hot dog please."

The man nodes going to the back the boy looks at the window seeing his reflection sadness on his face. The man came back giving the hot dog to Danny smiling looking at him "everything okay kid?" The halfa looked at him sadness on his face shacking his head "no not really.." the man sits across him looking at the teens ice blue eyes.

"What's on your mind?" Danny sighs thinking to himself where do I begin getting tortured, seeing everyone I love die or almost becoming a full ghost. The boy shacks his head leaving two dollars paying for the hot dog walking out with it in his hands. Danny puts his hood covering his face with his bangs in his eyes. The ghost boy looks around thinking to himself about GIW coming out of nowhere. He walked fast going to go to his home till a man stops him.

"What's the rush child?" Danny locked eyes with the man flashing his green eyes causing the man to let go running. Thinking to himself great bet that guy gonna tell everyone now running back to his area to hide and think about everything that's happened.