Chapter 5

Mount justice

Batman looks at the teens then the screen "your mission is to go and recon only. Some lab organization named the GIW might be experimenting. Meta human crossing genes." Robin looked at the dark knight then nodes they all go to the ship loading in. Kidflash broke the silence on the ride to their destination.

"So this GIW trying to make super humans?" Robin pulled out his computer searching the GIW then made a puzzling look causing miss Martian to notice "what is it Robin ?" The boy wonder looks at them "well the organization is into ghost hunting that can't be right." Superboy shacks his head "well I'm a clone from Superman and Megan is a Martian maybe there is paranormal beings too."

The boy wonder nodes still in question till they land everyone gets out to see a building with guns mounted on the end and security. Robin takes a look around till kid flash runs taking the guards down waving everyone to come. They enter the building till they see a lab super boy stops "I hear a heart beat in that container." They head towards the container to see a clip board with a teen knocked out in restraints. Kidflash looked at the boy seeing he had black hair some weird suit and black nails "he seems weird meta human?" Super boy nodes his head "his heartbeat is strange it's nothing I've heard before."

Robin looked at the clip board "looks like they tried to make a unstoppable being. His name is Tristan Gonzalez they put down tried to replicate research on huh that's strange.." kidflash walked to Robin seeing the file then shock his head "so these guys tried to make something of a cartoon better yet an anime you got to be kidding me?!?" The boy wonder nodes then looked at the container then saw a computer walking to it seeing files then saw a files named project one eyed and project phantom.

The boy hacked there software downloading everything then superboy looked at kidflash "what do you mean make something off a cartoon?" The speedster shacks his head pointing at the case "that person they tried to make a man eating machine it's mixed with something called ectoplasm I don't know what that is but they tried to make a ghoul." They where about to leave till miss Martian and superboy stopped "we can't leave him here let's take him back to base." Kidflash eyes widen shacking his head fast "no have not seen Tokyo ghoul that's bad news I'm not gonna be eaten by him."

Robin shacks his head then looks at the container "who knows maybe he can be helpful. Superboy get him out of there."

Ghostzone

Danny lands in clockworks tower seeing the time ghost smile "hello Danny or should I say my king." The halfa shacks his head then sighs "I didn't ask for this clockwork I'm not fit to be a king." The ghost shacks his head showing him the crown and the ring of rage "Danny you defeated the ghost king you earned this title."

The halfa sits down looking at the crown knowing it's not gonna be easy "you can be king the crown and ring will only be shown in your ghost form then you can head back to Gotham live human but come back to keep things balanced." The boy kept quiet then sighs "why did skulker come get me I thought he was gonna kill me till he told me everything." The time ghost laughs then sits next to the halfa "well he found out and decided to go get you was gonna be ember but he was persistent."

Danny gets up walking to the crown lifting it up "wouldn't i go mad like he did or become that monster..." memories flood his mind about his family and friends causing Clockwork to sigh seeing Danny shack in sadness "no Danny you won't you'll be better than both of them and o think your family would be proud."

The halfa looks at the ghost smiles softly then puts the crown on himself hesitantly then boom his white hair flowed and the crown went on fire. The halfa then looked at the ring of rage thinking about everything picking it up taking a deep breath putting it on feeling a power surge threw him making him scream with pain. The halfa transformed into his human form huffing and puffing the time ghost flew towards him "you okay Danny?" The boy then nodes walking to a bench sitting down ruffling his hair "that power it felt good but hurt bad making me transform how ?"

Clockwork shock his head "I have no idea Danny but try not to transform for a couple of days get some rest." A portal opened to his hide out Danny gets up about to enter till he looks at clockwork "see ya around I guess." Then boom he was gone the time ghost sighs softly mumbling to himself "he's not gonna listen to my advice."

A/N: hope y'all guys enjoy and did y'all like the Tokyo ghoul reference and why do you think the GIW wanted to make something like that ?