Chapter 7

Mount justice

Robin looked at the teen laying on the bed till superboy walked in the room. "So you looked at those files have you told Batman yet?" The boy wonder was silent then looked at his comrade "Well I looked at the files project phantom was about some teen named Danny Fenton but better known as Danny phantom. They had videos of them hurting him then collecting blood samples his transformation is weird two discs go up and down his body. Then project one eyed is about Tristan supposedly there was a video of a portal ripping into our world and then this happened."

Kidflash walked in and saw the laptop playing a video of a white haired guy with a mask then his eyes widen. " what the actual fuck!?!" They saw the agents shoot but no effect they where killed but the white haired guy got stabbed and his head cut off. Pausing the video of the head the mask with a eye patch Robin was shocked too. Then another video showed Tristan on a operating table with a weird organ getting put into him and then the blood from phantom put into him. Portal opened and the white hair guy was sucked into it vanishing.

"Guys was that Tokyo ghoul Kaneki  Ken what the actual hell how ?!" Robin looked at Tristan then his two teammates "Well a portal opened flash then brought him here then took him back to his dimension I don't know either okay this is strange." Superboy walked up to Tristan then looked to see his hand twitching.

"Guys he's starting to wake up." Kidflash shock his head and ran out the med bay while superboy and Robin watch the teen eyes open slowly then saw one eye fill with black and then green pupil and veins. The teen gets up holding his head feelingly throbbing then looked to see two strangers looking at him he gets up backing away "where not gonna hurt you your safe now." Tristan then looked to see a mirror his eyes widen to see his right eye the way it is. Robin walked up slowly to him "Tristan I'm Robin and that's superboy your safe we can help you with this. The justice league can help you too."

Gotham

Batman was standing on the roof of a building looking around till Superman landed behind him "there's nothing Bruce the kids probably in hiding." The dark knight then spotted some weird disturbance in his radar "looks like your wrong Clark." The bat jumped off the roof gliding down to an alley way.

Danny was sighing softly then heard someone behind him turning around to see Batman Then Superman hovering in the sky. "Danny Fenton or should I say phantom. We need you to come with us." The halfa eyes widen cursing himself for going ghost that day then clenching his fists. Man of steel lands looking at the teen "look phantom your not in trouble we actually want to talk to you and possibly recruit you." Danny calms down a little bit the dark knight then gave a bat glare at the halfa "so what made you this way. What are you."

Danny leans on a wall "I'm a halfa I'm part human part ghost." Superman then looked at Batman seeing him again not moving a muscle "you've been in hiding why suddenly show yourself." The teen was silent then sighed looking at the hero's "cause I couldn't help myself when I got these powers I decided to become a hero save people." The bat then turns around "come with me and we will talk more maybe join a team." The halfa was silent not knowing to trust them or not till Superman looked at the teen noticing his suspiciousness. "Danny I know you don't trust us hell I wouldn't either but where not here to hurt you. I saw what you can do and we could use someone like you."

The ghost boy then looked around nodding agreeing to go with them.